"Questions that don't warrant a thread" thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
HawkTalk - Latest edition ...

Hi received my new Hawktalk in the post today.
Its a very slick publication these days.
I think our club is doing a great job.
So lets all go the as many games as we can this year and get behind our players.

Re: Hawktalk

only just thought hey did not see a thread so came back and found this thanks i think by time page loaded you had posted .

i got mine today Trents letter is a must read !!!

Hawks 2010 Fixture

Here you go Grizz, for the life of me couldn't post a table in a thread so have had to do it this way - if anyone else knows how to insert it in table form then I am happy to email it to them

HAWKS 2010 FIXTURE

Rd 1 - Melbourne (Replacement)
MCG - 2.10pm Saturday 27th March

Rd 2 - Geelong Cats (Home)
MCG - 2.10pm Monday 5th April

Rd 3 - Western Bulldogs (Away)
Etihad Stadium - 2.10pm Sunday 11th April

Rd 4 - Collingwood (Away)
MCG - 2.10pm Saturday 17th April

Rd 5 - North Melbourne (Tasmania)
Aurora Stadium - Sunday 25th April

Rd 6 - Essendon (Replacement)
MCG - 7.10pm Saturday 1st May

Rd 7 - West Coast Eagles (Away)
Subiaco - 1.10pm Saturday 8th May

Rd 8 - Richmond (Replacement)
MCG - 1.10pm Sunday 16th May

Rd 9 - Carlton (Away)
Etihad Stadium - 2.10pm 23rd May

Rd 10 - Sydney Swans (Home)
MCG - 1.10pm Sunday 30th May

Rd 11 - Port Adelaide (Home)
MCG - 2.10pm Sunday 6th June

Rd 12 - Adelaide Crows (Tasmania)
Aurora Stadium - 2.10pm Saturday 12th June

Rd 13 - Essendon (Home)
MCG - 7.40pm Friday 18th June

Rd 14 - Western Bulldogs (Home)
MCG - 7.40pm Friday 2nd July

Rd 15 - Geelong Cats (Replacement)
MCG - 2.10pm Saturday 10th July

Rd 16 - Brisbane Lions (Tasmania)
Aurora Stadium - 2.10pm Saturday 17th July

Rd 17 - St Kilda (Away)
Etihad Stadium - 7.40pm Friday 23rd July

Rd 18 - Port Adelaide (Away)
AAMI - 2.40pm Saturday 31st July

Rd 19 - Sydney Swans (Away)
SCG - 2.10pm Saturday 7th August

Rd 20 - Melbourne (Home)
MCG - 2.10pm Sunday 15th August

Rd 21 - Fremantle (Tasmania)
Aurora Stadium - 2.10pm Saturday 21 August

Rd 22 - Collingwood (Home)
MCG - Time TBC - Date TBC

Re: Threads that don't deserve a thread

Just a quick note to all Tasmanian Hawk Supporters.

I was just reading up on Party Policies for the State Elections tomorrow. Link - http://www.themercury.com.au/article/2010/03/18/134751_election.html

One of the Green's Poilicies is:

5. Wind the payments to Hawthorn back to $2 million a year and divert advertising rights and ticket sales at Aurora Stadium into grassroots football clubs.

Whilst the diverting advertising rights and ticket sales at Aurora Stadium into Grass Roots Football is a great idea, it will clearly affect the Hawthorn Football Club.

Just thought it worthwhile letting people know.

Just a quick note to all Tasmanian Hawk Supporters.

I was just reading up on Party Policies for the State Elections tomorrow. Link - http://www.themercury.com.au/article/2010/03/18/134751_election.html

One of the Green's Poilicies is:

5. Wind the payments to Hawthorn back to $2 million a year and divert advertising rights and ticket sales at Aurora Stadium into grassroots football clubs.

Whilst the diverting advertising rights and ticket sales at Aurora Stadium into Grass Roots Football is a great idea, it will clearly affect the Hawthorn Football Club.

Just thought it worthwhile letting people know.
Pretty sure the deal isn't that flexible. We're not gonna play 4 games in Tassie for $2 million AND be forced to find another sponsor. It's either all-in or no deal. That's my gut feeling at least.

Pretty sure the deal isn't that flexible. We're not gonna play 4 games in Tassie for $2 million AND be forced to find another sponsor. It's either all-in or no deal. That's my gut feeling at least.

Yeah, I understand that the HFC would have to agree to any terms when we next negotiate a deal Nev. I just feel that giving this is one of their "Promises" then the HFC may find it far harder negotiating a deal with a Labor/Green or Liberal/Green Government than they would with a Labor or Liberal majority Government.

It won't affect my voting as I don't vote Green, but us Hawks are very passionate about our club and anything that may affect how our Club's Sponsorship is handled going forward, may influence other voters?

That would be an interesting one to vote on: For the love of the club or for the love of the game?

Not that i'd ever vote for Greens, I hate hippies. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quality Dream Team League

I am trying to set up a strong league. League code is 957145.

Anyone is free to join, but I have 4 players so far, and they are all very strong players from seasons past. Trying to keep it that way.

Re: Is the Rnd 1 match v Melbourne being televised on Free to Air?

According to my TV guide, no matches are being televised on Saturday arvo. Can this be right? If it is I'm serioulsy bummed.

Channel 10 are playing the Thursday night match instead of Saturday arvo in Round 1.

They can only broadcast/replay 2 matches per round, and Saturday night is always a given.

What sort of Hawthorn video collection do you have?

hey guys

i was wondering what sort of hawthorn video collection people have, i myself have a good collection, with all the usual suspects, all grand finals, all victorious finals from 1978 to the present day, night grand finals, and a lot of home and aways, from say 1981 to the present day.

i am looking for people to trade with, as i'm really looking for more from seasons 1981-1982 - sevens big league replays are very hard to find.

So what do people have in their Hawthorn video collection?

cheers

Re: Is the Rnd 1 match v Melbourne being televised on Free to Air?

Apologies if this has already been done, but...

Why do so many people spell Carl Peterson's name Pederson? Are they confusing him with Cam Pedersen? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back