Preview R16: Changes vs. GWS Giants

This week Riley Thilthorpe should be...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Early last year it was an absolute disgrace that Nixy wasn’t playing Keane.

Now as a 23 game AFL veteran, the Irishman now qualifies as a whipping boy on Bigfooty. I predict that Billy Dowling will reach whipping boy status by August.

Strangely, some of the same posters who scream on the selection thread that certain inexperienced players must be played, are the first to call the same players Spuds.

I am a fan of the Irishman and I hope that we continue to play him.

Agreed, he's been great for us this year. Am prepared to give him one blemish game, or even a couple, so early on in his career. Funny thing about the Sydney game is, that early on he was looking ominous with his rebounding and marking. And then it all went pear shaped.

Early last year it was an absolute disgrace that Nixy wasn’t playing Keane.

Now as a 23 game AFL veteran, the Irishman now qualifies as a whipping boy on Bigfooty. I predict that Billy Dowling will reach whipping boy status by August.

Strangely, some of the same posters who scream on the selection thread that certain inexperienced players must be played, are the first to call the same players Spuds.

I am a fan of the Irishman and I hope that we continue to play him.
lol first post since the Sydney game and it’s to bag posters.

No comment on the Crows performance? Coaching? Recruiting? Maestro?

Tex should be available

And Himmelberg, Thilthorpe at some level and Brodie Smith

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Tex should be available

And Himmelberg, Thilthorpe at some level and Brodie Smith

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

The era of the injury excuse is over. Only three best 22 players should be unavailable for selection

Still stalking me 🙄.

You are wrong, it is not my first post since the Sydney match however when someone makes 1.000 quality posts a week 🙄, it’s easy to miss some things.
Nope, you still haven’t been able to back up that claim, will you even try or easier just to falsely slander instead?

Here’s a tip, when your posting involves needless trolling of posters I respond, when you’re not being a troll, what happens then?

I’m here for my people and they demand I post, just the type of guy I am.

You know the search function exists right? That’s how I’ve been able to prove your slander was bullshit as it proves this is your first post since the Sydney game. You’re not a downhill skier are you?

I just think, if he's only been training, which let's be frank, in-season is at half pace ....then that's a huge jump up in pressure to an AFL game

The downside, is Thilthorpe does his knee again, trying to adjust to the pace ....a SANFL game is 6-7 levels below AFL ....build the stress on the knee up gradually ....and as you say, his confidence, which is an important aspect
Look, I agree - but I haven't been at training and I have no idea where he's at.

I'd hate for some part-time footballer on a boggy SANFL ground to collide with him and his knee twists.

Equally, I'd rather he had a bit of a run at a slightly lower tempo to get some confidence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nope, you still haven’t been able to back up that claim, will you even try or easier just to falsely slander instead?

Here’s a tip, when your posting involves needless trolling of posters I respond, when you’re not being a troll, what happens then?

I’m here for my people and they demand I post, just the type of guy I am.

You know the search function exists right? That’s how I’ve been able to prove your slander was bullshit as it proves this is your first post since the Sydney game. You’re not a downhill skier are you?
Ramadan Pray GIF by TRT

Never too late I guess.
#learnings.
If only this we dropped players from round 3 when it was clear some were underperforming, rather than waiting til the season is over.

Dawson has a better understanding of selection integrity than Nicks & co.

“I’m not trolling you, I just use the search function to check out all your posts 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃

Slow week at the nursing home?

“I’m not trolling you, I just use the search function to check out all your posts 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃

Slow week at the nursing home?
Oh you’re an ageist as well.

You know how to see a posters history don’t you? You click on their name, it’s not rocket science. Takes less effort than you’re trolling ;)

So you’re now admitting your first post after the Sydney loss is a troll post, now that’s quite sad.

Oh you’re an ageist as well.

You know how to see a posters history don’t you? You click on their name, it’s not rocket science. Takes less effort than you’re trolling ;)

So you’re now admitting your first post after the Sydney loss is a troll post, now that’s quite sad.
Thanks for the heads up George. I have used your instructions re Search function and discovered that out of the last 1,000 posts only 987 were either harassing other posters or pouring shit on the AFC*.

I will use the search function as often as possible in the future

* The other 13 posts were group celebrations** with the self titled Cartel.

**wanks

Back