Review R23: The Good, Bad and Ugly vs. Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

I hate this port team with a passion.

At least Houston being out for the finals campaign means straight sets is a strong possibility.

I hope rankine is ok. Bitter irony that if he played for port he probably would have been back on the field concussed within five minutes.

I hate this port team with a passion.

At least Houston being out for the finals campaign means straight sets is a strong possibility.

I hope rankine is ok. Bitter irony that if he played for port he probably would have been back on the field concussed within five minutes.
Im going to set their Club on fire on here in September. :fire::fire::fire:

What do y’all like the most?

Strawberries?
Blueberries?
Or Fumbleberrys?

Sarcastic Oc GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sam Berry
Lachlan Gollant
Lachlan Murphy
Hiding Laird down back
just don't play him
Management of Curtin :poo:

The Good
Not much to be honest - all the general cliches ie we stuck with them , the kids continue their journey and we will be better for the game

I liked Crouch and Dawsons energy
Bond

The Bad
Some players again struggled
Our composure after the Rankine hit was weak - someone mentioned Tex would have calmed them down but isnt that the coaches job?

Some players had their cards stamped

The Ugly
Houston - that is all

Tough game overall in tough conditions (though highly watchable)

Plenty to take out of the first half.

Not much in the second half - absolutely killed off any chance once Izak was out cold.

Nicks has plenty of work to get this group to keep their head when something like that happens.

Losing to Port when our season is gone and its the end of the year isn't awful. Who cares about their trajectory - they wont be there at the big one.

Midfield nowhere near good enough (it's insane how that's still being said) and we had Dowling running around in the twos. Good stuff. Leadership non existent.

Port tracking for a Bradbury GF.
Stoppage clearances were 42-27. Didn't have anything to stop Rozee or JHF there.

Doubly as bad too since we often throw the extra at the contest around the ground too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review R23: The Good, Bad and Ugly vs. Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back