Review R23: The Good, Bad and Ugly vs. Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Imagine saying you dont want to miss a grand final when you arent guaranteed to be in it.
I love the turn of phrase too: "Losing the opportunity to play in a grand final would be crushing to me."

I don't reckon Izak was stoked with spending Saturday night in hospital either but here we are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, Mr Wimpy Laird - the worst triple B & F winner of any AFL club.
That's disrespectful .....Laird maybe a shadow of his former self now, but your comment says more about you, than Laird

Our Mods may be working over time tonight, if Houston gets less than 4 weeks.

Port flogs will flood our board.

I made this a no oppo thread, just to ramp up the pain on any Port idiot that tries to troll in here.

So many idiots straight after the game... :huh:

I kind of want to see Crouch come out in front of a full media press conference to say something like

“I want to apologise to the poor man, and his whole family for my actions, flicking the cap of his head after he called me a $&&@$& whatever was not the appropriate way to handle the situation and I know it would have been quite distressing and traumatising for him and I wish him well in his recovery.”

Haha to be fair, even the Port board are calling this one a beat up.

Anyone think the Power will appeal if he gets 4+?:D
Ken Hinkley and Ollie Wines have both come out saying they’ll take what comes and he’ll just have to see what happens…

So of course they will! Because nothing says remorse like claiming you can’t remember doing something and then appealing the verdict.

I kind of want to see Crouch come out in front of a full media press conference to say something like

“I want to apologise to the poor man, and his whole family for my actions, flicking the cap of his head after he called me a $&&@$& whatever was not the appropriate way to handle the situation and I know it would have been quite distressing and traumatising for him and I wish him well in his recovery.”

Haha to be fair, even the Port board are calling this one a beat up.
I’m just waiting for one of their posters to out themselves as the fan who cried to the police.

Ken Hinkley and Ollie Wines have both come out saying they’ll take what comes and he’ll just have to see what happens…

So of course they will! Because nothing says remorse like claiming you can’t remember doing something and then appealing the verdict.
It’ll be the perfect excuse for a straight sets exit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review R23: The Good, Bad and Ugly vs. Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back