Review R23: The Good, Bad and Ugly vs. Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

That's disrespectful .....Laird maybe a shadow of his former self now, but your comment says more about you, than Laird

Really.

He was disrespectful to Josh but hey that’s not a problem from a senior player.

He is not a team player, it is all about stat accumulation and he was the same in his junior days.

The sanction is to be determined in the Tribunal's discretion. We’ve taken into account Houston's guilty plea, among other things, including his good record, his contrition and the need for consistency compared with other recent comparable Tribunal decisions.

Ie. don't bother appealing, you're lucky it's only 5.

"He had time to think, he had time to weigh up his options. He had time and the clear opportunity to tackle. He chose to run at speed for several meters and forcefully bumped Rankine."

The AFL are spot on for once. They saw through the BS. Houston lined him up from a long way out and had PLENTY of time to not just recklessly smash his opponent into next year...

Did you like what Rachelle did ? .....I certainly didn't .....it was inappropriate, boarding on ignorant

Nothing wrong with Laird saying what every reasonable person is thinking

Which part do you mean?

Saying they have toothless supporters? It's not what I would have said, but then I don't have the kind of personality type Rachele does. He clearly loves the banter, and relishes the noise of the crowd. It was obviously a bit of theatre, no real issue.

The celebration where he pointed at his teeth? Loved it. I doubt it was pre-meditated, I think he ran to the crowd, they jeered him so he cupped his ears, and he heard someone say something like "where's your teeth Rachele?" so he pointed at them. It was a great moment.

The fact that we shat the bed more than a quarter later doesn't detract from that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The celebration where he pointed at his teeth? Loved it. I doubt it was pre-meditated, I think he ran to the crowd, they jeered him so he cupped his ears, and he heard someone say something like "where's your teeth Rachele?" so he pointed at them. It was a great moment.
Maybe this happened .....would have been easier for Rachele to explain that, if it were the case

I wonder if Rachele will do any media this week, and give his side .....it was a terrible look though stabby

The sanction is to be determined in the Tribunal's discretion. We’ve taken into account Houston's guilty plea, among other things, including his good record, his contrition and the need for consistency compared with other recent comparable Tribunal decisions.

Ie. don't bother appealing, you're lucky it's only 5.
TBF ...5 matches including Finals is much stiffer than 5 home and away games

Oh dear. They (their supporters) have had three days to prepare for this outcome… a quick trip to their board, WOW. Pretty disappointing seeing a couple of names and their views, but I guess we are all blinded by our alliegances.

A just penalty - could not have a chance of coming back this season, about time the VaFL showed at least some semblance of seriousness when it comes to concussions.

Neighbours taking it well..

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

Remove this Banner Ad

Review R23: The Good, Bad and Ugly vs. Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back