Review R23: The Good, Bad and Ugly vs. Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

What a complete waste of police resources, especially more so given in all probability the Port fan instigated the incident to begin with.

Its not like he stood there and Crouch knocked his hat off, "allegedly" too. Its not caught on camera either.
''get back behind the fence clown''

I remember 5 years ago when Ken Hinkley openly said pre game that his side would “terrorise Lachie Neale”. It absolutely backfired on that occasion but Ken Hinkley definitely has a track record of having his players premeditate physical attacks on opposition players. Rankine won’t be the last victim with Hinkley cowardly watching on from the bench.

I remember 5 years ago when Ken Hinkley openly said pre game that his side would “terrorise Lachie Neale”. It absolutely backfired on that occasion but Ken Hinkley definitely has a track record of having his players premeditate physical attacks on opposition players. Rankine won’t be the last victim with Hinkley cowardly watching on from the bench.
They are all street thugs.

Premiership coach Paul Roos said he was left flabbergasted by Ken Hinkley’s “bizarre” pre-game comments, adding the Port Adelaide coach’s declaration to “terrorise” Lion Lachie Neale made him feel uncomfortable.​

This is a pattern of behaviour that predates their existence in the AFL with Granger and Cornes in the 80s.

And carrying on like a flog.

images-16.jpeg

2008, he spent the entire year in the 2s.
There was anguish, he ended the year on more than 50 goals, including 6 in a final.
OK, thanks for the clarification.
Craigy needed him to learn to "keep his opponent boundary side".
I'm not sure what that means --- "boundary side"? Why?
Get in front of your opponent, or side-on, I understand

I don't care about 300 games, though it'd be awesome, I care about being robbed of watching more Tex games.

My points about injury/suspension still stand.
Again with respect, I'm curious ... did you think that at the time? Or looking back through 2024 eyes?

I've followed the crows keenly since their inception, which has helped me to loathe PA just that little bit more, btw :sneaky: .
I don't remember any hubbub about Walker being in the 2's
BUT
maybe I wasn't paying attention.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never claimed it was vindictive or deliberate.
Yes, and I agree.
It was my point, not yours; didn't mean to imply otherwise.
I only responded to the assertion that there are no negative effect on his career from not playing him early, which is just not true.
Fair enough :thumbsupv1: .

Nft Lying GIF by SuperVictor
Cap Stop Lying GIF by Jeopardy!
That's probably what the cop had to say when it was reported by the traumatised PA flog:
"He knocked your cap off??? :eekv1: (faux outrage/concern).
No cap?" :sneaky:

I can almost picture this guy getting embarrassed, worked up, and encouraged to go to the police by those around him to save his ego.
Adelaide coach Matthew Nicks has refused to divulge what he said to Port Adelaide rival Ken Hinkley in the aftermath of last Saturday’s fiery Showdown and declared midfielder Matt Crouch had the club’s “full support” amid a police investigation into a post-match interaction with a fan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review R23: The Good, Bad and Ugly vs. Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back