Review R23: The Good, Bad and Ugly vs. Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Here's the footage.

I don't know, if anyone here has ever flicked the hat of a friend, a brother, a cousin or even a stranger... do the right thing and turn yourself in to police now.

Looks to me that Mrouch went to adjust his hair and accidentally made contact with a supporter that was leaning over and invading the players exit from AO. :$

Its also very clearly evident the Power Thug was saying something abusive, just looking at our players look back at him.

1.png

Looks to me that Mrouch went to adjust his hair and accidentally made contact with a supporter that was leaning over and invading the players exit from AO. :$

Its also very clearly evident the Power Thug was saying something abusive, just looking at our players look back at him.

View attachment 2086527
Got what he deserved

Just to make a big deal to try get a Crows player in some shit, this idiot is going to cause more hassles for himself than anything else. And over a hat being flicked off too 😭😭😭

Bro they ain't sending Matty to prison. Not even to a bunch of hat respect and appreciation classes.

Everyone is going to know who he is and we know in this day what comes with that. And that he's a hero moron abusing players coming off the ground.

View attachment 2086527
hahaha hinge and mouch, he wouldn't be saying talking that shit in THE OCTAGON

I think there is a massive research gap into the connection between getting your hat knocked off by Matt Crouch and being a total loser with severe and ongoing erectile dysfunction.

I still believe what Crouch did was dumb.

But what a waste of SAPOL resources.
I dont disagree, but can you imagine the filthy abuse he must have copped to retaliate. Its not an excuse, but I would also like to hear what Mrouch has to say what the thug said, before judging.

I look at this whole thing in a slightly different way. They targeted rankine from the off as they knew he was the guy that could rip the showdown away from them in a quarter such is his quality. That it was Houston that eventually took him out and thats exactly what he did probably ended up winning the showdown for then as we lost our most creative player and took our eye off the ball and were distracted. Port capitalised and won. It gave them a top 2 spot that they now can keep by beating freo and a much better pathway to a possible grand final.

If they win a flag (and god hope they don't), they should chair houston around the ground as that win on saturday was quite possibly season defining for them. Houstons suspension is just collateral damage in what might be a much bigger picture and he played his part perfectly for them.

This.

So the alleged assault on Tommy Thunda has reminded me of a couple of things. Was it like this?

And was the kid a political prisoner?

Rq8DEN1bT1vtfvoghi6UrOVq4C4=.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I say this with the massive disclaimer that it is based on media reports which do not purport to be any more than a summary and quite often end up being misleading. But it seems a strange way that Houston/Port ran that case.

The statement from Houston has been comprehensively, and correctly, picked apart on here but was not the worst bit.

It was a plea of guilty yet according to a quote from the Advertiser there was an argument made that Houston did nothing wrong?

It came off as a contrived attempt at damage limitation - to try to get the best of both worlds of the "contrition" of a guilty plea but also a factual basis that was really not a reportable offence at all. But in trying to get the best of both worlds they actually got neither.

If their argument was that Houston did not make high contact and that the contact he did make to the body was not unreasonable so he did nothing wrong, then they should have had the stones to enter a not guilty plea and swing for the fences. What did they have to lose? He had to get 3+ even on a guilty plea and realistically it was always going to be at least 4.

Things had settled a bit more with Showdowns.
They've been the club cranking the vitriol up in the last couple of years, working their ferals up into a lather.

Now Rash says one flippant radio show joke and they're trying to paint that we've caused this.

And now trying to look like the good guys who want to bring the heat down a bit. Extending olive branches.
Manipulative gaslighting call it what you like ****s.

Got what he deserved

He deserved more than that. The whole feral crowd were over there booing the team after winning AND knocking out our best player. And that "man" has the audacity to go to the cops for a hat being tapped off his stanky ass head? Absolute child. He should be embarrassed, but his low IQ probably shields him from such things as shame and embarrassment.

Here's the footage.

I don't know, if anyone here has ever flicked the hat of a friend, a brother, a cousin or even a stranger... do the right thing and turn yourself in to police now.

Ha, Ha, ha! No vision whatsoever of Crouch knocking the cap off. Note they were very careful with their words "the instant when it was knocked off". Why didn't Nicks just laugh this off, instead of offering full support to Crouch?

Ha, Ha, ha! No vision whatsoever of Crouch knocking the cap off. Note they were very careful with their words "the instant when it was knocked off". Why didn't Nicks just laugh this off, instead of offering full support to Crouch?
The bloke was just embarrassed because the cap covered up his sh*t haircut

Last edited:
I cant see why we are so up in arms at Rankine being targeted (I exclude the Houston bump because that situation cant be set up)

The question is why didn't we plan prior to the game to do the same to Butters or JHF? Especially knowing that JHF loses his rag if he is harassed.

Furthermore, our guys would have seen what was going on with Rankine so why didn't they do anything about it?

If the coaches had planned ahead and we targeted Butters as Port did to Rankine, we would be salivating.

Yes. I prefer the word tag to target for someone on butters but the question remains. Our position in the season was different to Port, etc etc but we showed nothing strategic/ tactically that was proactive about a key game ie a SHOWDOWN !
We rolled up as usual. Port always seem to working their situation to benefit the outcome. Not us. Not Nicks that I can see . We just don’t seem to want to work things, to push boundaries, to be PROACTIVE to be a step ahead of the opposition.
Nicks maybe still in the rebuilding mode but he shows nothing in terms of setting up to beat opponents - particularly match ups or counter plays. I don’t think he has got it.

I still believe what Crouch did was dumb.

But what a waste of SAPOL resources.

Someone giving you a spray all the way though the boundary - after the game that was - I think pretty minor to flick a hat off.
It’s embarrassing that the police allowed it to go any further - should have just told him to STFU

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Things had settled a bit more with Showdowns.
They've been the club cranking the vitriol up in the last couple of years, working their ferals up into a lather.

Now Rash says one flippant radio show joke and they're trying to paint that we've caused this.

And now trying to look like the good guys who want to bring the heat down a bit. Extending olive branches.
Manipulative gaslighting call it what you like ****s.

Probably repeated - but this started when we got on top early in match sim at the start of the year (as we had been doing to them the last couple of years) and Powell Pepper knocked out Keane
He was trying to change momentum in that game - I doubt his intent was to get him high and get reported - but he was trying to make a physical statement
And that happened again multiple times on Friday night - they are struggling to work us out, we match up well and so they are increasing the physical side to try and get us off our game.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Review R23: The Good, Bad and Ugly vs. Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back