Review R23: The Good, Bad and Ugly vs. Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

I don’t want to inflame the Crouch/hat situation but I think I saw spittle floating in the area of the cap wearers mouth. Just sayin’. But maybe I’m mistaken and crouch has to just take what is spewed on the players as they run the gauntlet of the race.

From the Advertiser:
"While it seems like a trivial matter, especially to warrant police resources being used, it is understood that the fan was sporting a ‘puffy’ eye when he spoke to Port staff following the Showdown."

Crying from losing his hat I assume?

Spoke to Port staff haha

Imagine him all puffed up, steam rising from his re-capped head, going from staff member to staff member until he found the media department who realised they could try and spin this.

Him in a waiting room sitting across from the mascot, ready to file his report.

Someone giving you a spray all the way though the boundary - after the game that was - I think pretty minor to flick a hat off.
It’s embarrassing that the police allowed it to go any further - should have just told him to STFU

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
My view is, I said last night, he is a professional and needs to ignore it.

I used the example last night of kids working at Maccas never touching a customer if being abused.

A highly paid Footballer should be able to...

It is kinda funny though........

Especially how serious the c7 report is. Laughable how they trying to ramp it up.

From the Advertiser:
"While it seems like a trivial matter, especially to warrant police resources being used, it is understood that the fan was sporting a ‘puffy’ eye when he spoke to Port staff following the Showdown."

Port care more about this loser than the club employee in the mascot costume who copped a blood nose??

From the Advertiser:

Poked himself in the eye as he tried to stop it falling.

I think I just heard on 7 news that the guy hasn’t been back to work yet and isn’t handling it well.

Still recovering?

Also, Koch calling for both clubs to work together to take the sting out of the Showdown after their club spent several years trying to put the sting into the Showdown is a bit of a joke?

Really just shows that one clubs supporter base and players… well Koch said it, I don’t want to class shame them, I’m trying to be a better person as of this morning.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think I just heard on 7 news that the guy hasn’t been back to work yet and isn’t handling it well.

Still recovering?

Also, Koch calling for both clubs to work together to take the sting out of the Showdown after their club spent several years trying to put the sting into the Showdown is a bit of a joke?

Really just shows that one clubs supporter base and players… well Koch said it, I don’t want to class shame them, I’m trying to be a better person as of this morning.
Probably seeking a compo claim from the AFC for assault. :D

I mean Centrelink and criminal activity only provides so much. :$

Still recovering?

F**k it, Im not class shaming them, Im speaking the truth this is their general demographic.

Im always embarrassed for South Australia when a Power home game has national TV coverage on C7.

Rich in tradition, culture and heritage.

Power.jpg

Got what he deserved
Actually, far from it, the loud-mouthed feral. As for the precious tool that reported the hat-attack! to Police, he's taken it so seriously that he didn't go to work today (PTSD from the assault is my guess) and the "investigation" is ongoing.
Fmd, how stoopid :roflv1: .

Funny thing: Ch7 just reported on the News that koch has called for calm, in a supercilious and patronising way.

That mug wants calm?

Tell his Coach not to instruct their mongrel players to do Houston-like hits on our best players, ie win the game by playing the ball with skill, not by dangerous blindside hits.
(I was going to say that if Tex plays on and the second Showdown is his farewell AO game, then I hope he dishes out havoc in terms of "incidental punishment", all elbows and knees, to the grubs.
I take that thought back, because it's resorting to the shit tactics employed by the ferals.

The best he could do is kick a monster bag of goals in a 20+ goal thrashing of the PA filth.)

Last edited:

The Crows (in fact any visiting team to AO) should have a film crew positioned in the players race to capture the total filth that is being directed at the players by these scumbags - and present it either to Port, the SMA, the media (or all three) to have them banned for this inappropriate behavior. Name and shame the bastards.

Koch can hardly sit on his high horse dictating that there's too much aggro in these games, when his own brethren are the biggest offenders. Port's record of racism and thuggery speaks for itself. It's time the rest of the AFL was dragged into this to acknowledge what a cesspool our cousins from the docks really are.

The Crows (in fact any visiting team to AO) should have a film crew positioned in the players race to capture the total filth that is being directed at the players by these scumbags - and present it either to Port, the SMA, the media (or all three) to have them banned for this inappropriate behavior. Name and shame the bastards.

Koch can hardly sit on his high horse dictating that there's too much aggro in these games, when his own brethren are the biggest offenders. Port's record of racism and thuggery speaks for itself. It's time the rest of the AFL was dragged into this to acknowledge what a cesspool our cousins from the docks really are.
Wasn’t it their captains own mother that complained about their supporters behavior?

Still recovering?

What an idiot for making this actually an issue & bringing attention to himself.

Surely he has a thicker skin if he has a haircut like that...

Remove this Banner Ad

Review R23: The Good, Bad and Ugly vs. Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back