Review R23: The Good, Bad and Ugly vs. Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

The Crows (in fact any visiting team to AO) should have a film crew positioned in the players race to capture the total filth that is being directed at the players by these scumbags - and present it either to Port, the SMA, the media (or all three) to have them banned for this inappropriate behavior. Name and shame the bastards.

Koch can hardly sit on his high horse dictating that there's too much aggro in these games, when his own brethren are the biggest offenders. Port's record of racism and thuggery speaks for itself. It's time the rest of the AFL was dragged into this to acknowledge what a cesspool our cousins from the docks really are.
Yep, compare the vitriol hurled by a huge number of Port supporters after the game at the Crows players as they left the ground.

When have a huge group of Crows supporters done the same to Port or any other teams players?

Same Port supporters who were mercilessly booing Hinkely only weeks ago.

If Koch is serious, he needs to make a stand against his own feral supporters.

Yep, compare the vitriol hurled by a huge number of Port supporters after the game at the Crows players as they left the ground.

When have a huge group of Crows supporters done the same to Port or any other teams players?

Same Port supporters who were mercilessly booing Hinkely only weeks ago.

If Koch is serious, he needs to make a stand against his own feral supporters.

Whilst most of us want Nicks gone, what clearly separates the clubs is we don't have a significant proportion of ferals.

Edit - now Koch is blaming Rachele for the poor behaviour of his supporters.

How does this explain their feral behaviour towards Ken & other clubs?

Deflect, deflect...rather than deal with your own ferrals Koch.

Last edited:

The Adelaide supporter who said to Hardwick "It's not so easy to win over here" after the grand final rematch in adelaide got grabbed by Hardwick who wanted to go on with it before security stepped in, and he got called a numpty by Garry Lyon and all the others on Fox Sports for a throwaway line.
Yet one of our players getting hurled abuse as they walk off after a team mates been hospitalized flicks a hat and it's a police matter? It's a ****ing joke. When I was much younger I called the cops about a woman getting the shit beaten out of her by her boyfriend who'd just got out of jail cos I could hear her being thrown around her house and screaming and the cops said "Nothing we can do". But this is something they'll take seriously? I don't get it.

I wonder if 7 will pay for one of those sad family standing in front of a thing (Adelaide Oval maybe?) just wanting to tell their side of the story news reports, complete with "7 NEWS EXCLUSIVE" watermarked all over the video.
The dramatic music, a hat flip re-enactment.

Here's Matt Crouch leaving the scene.
He's evil.

GQUeIqJWcAARi02.jpg:large

FFS Im also guilty of forgetting about their feral behaviour.

Why hasnt anyone raised this till now about the Power supporter attacking Ckarkson?

This is Port Adelaide.

It's not a once off event, as they have a core group of ferals that Koch refuses to deal with.

But, yeah it's all Rachele's fault.

Idiot!

It's not a once off event, as they have a core group of ferals that Koch refuses to deal with.

But, yeah it's all Rachele's fault.

Idiot!
Thanks for reminding me.

FFS remember this?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Eddie Betts banana thing was one of the worst incidents imo. It's shocking that the pear have so many crowd incidents in such a short time in the AFL. Worst supporter base by far.
If that incident was not caught on camera, they would have denied everything.

aflbanana-619-386.png

If that incident was not caught on camera, they would have denied everything.

aflbanana-619-386.png
Eddie Betts said before he came to Adelaide, he was NEVER racially abused. Not even against Collingwood.

This speaks volumes of just how toxic this pond scum of a supporter base is. :madv1:

The bad news is the hate both clubs and fans have for each other is now exponentially greater than it was before the game and it'll probably lead to protected player races, segregated crowds and potentially no away fans allowed if it continues It's actually quite sad.

I don’t want to inflame the Crouch/hat situation but I think I saw spittle floating in the area of the cap wearers mouth. Just sayin’. But maybe I’m mistaken and crouch has to just take what is spewed on the players as they run the gauntlet of the race.
Perhaps he was trying to yell “Thilthorpe”.
It tends to get a little wet when they try that one.

The bad news is the hate both clubs and fans have for each other is now exponentially greater than it was before the game and it'll probably lead to protected player races, segregated crowds and potentially no away fans allowed if it continues It's actually quite sad.
Those Port supporters were rabid and feral and came after our players.

I would never condone anyone on here pulling shit like that ever. Their supporter base applauds this behaviour.

Port Adelaide (80) v (58) Adelaide

3: Zak Butters (PA)
2: Jason Horne-Francis (PA)
1: Jordan Dawson (ADE)

Who missed: Connor Rozee and Matt Crouch both played well.

Those Port supporters were rabid and feral and came after our players.

I would never condone anyone on here pulling shit like that ever. Their supporter base applauds this behaviour.
Only been to one Port home showdown and I said never again, it was the worse football experience of my life, was constantly abused on the way in and out of the stadium and also whilst the game was happening. Did not feel safe and had to speak to my friend who I attended with who was a Port fan if we could move somewhere else. They said oh all away fans cop it like this.... This is normal. That was truly horrifying

Remove this Banner Ad

Review R23: The Good, Bad and Ugly vs. Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back