Review R23: The Good, Bad and Ugly vs. Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

From the Advertiser:
"While it seems like a trivial matter, especially to warrant police resources being used, it is understood that the fan was sporting a ‘puffy’ eye when he spoke to Port staff following the Showdown."

Crying from losing his hat I assume?

If he had decent mates it would have been them that gave him the puffy eye.

I'd be all for crowd segregation. It's one thing i absolutely love following the EPL, being surrounded by your own fans. Watching your away end go nuts while the rest of the crowd is stunned is just perfection. I've never really had many problems at showdowns but having opposition fans celebrating near you is just tilting, particularly when its the irrelevant clubs who normally have 1k fans at best here, suddenly win a few games and all the die hard members are out in force.

Looks to me that Mrouch went to adjust his hair and accidentally made contact with a supporter that was leaning over and invading the players exit from AO. :$

Its also very clearly evident the Power Thug was saying something abusive, just looking at our players look back at him.

View attachment 2086527
Classic if the police fine this idiot due to multiple players evidence of abusive behaviour.

I think I just heard on 7 news that the guy hasn’t been back to work yet and isn’t handling it well.

Still recovering?

Also, Koch calling for both clubs to work together to take the sting out of the Showdown after their club spent several years trying to put the sting into the Showdown is a bit of a joke?

Really just shows that one clubs supporter base and players… well Koch said it, I don’t want to class shame them, I’m trying to be a better person as of this morning.
Yeh really like he has a job

Let's get this straight - you're giving shit to the losing players as they walk down the race,
Default PA Operating Procedure, btw ...
then one of them knocks off your cap,
Mate. It's assault, I tell ya.
Mrouch has disrespected the Sanctity of The Dickhead-haircut-w***er's Cap.
then you decide to complain to police. * off. Absolutely pathetic and gutless.
I still think it's hilarious and appropriately petty. I mean, Port Adelaide Supporter; need I say more?

I will, anyway.
It's taken me 4 days to come up with this. That bloke's response is just ...
sooooo ...
****en ...
... precious.

Let's get this straight - you're giving shit to the losing players as they walk down the race, then one of them knocks off your cap, then you decide to complain to police. * off. Absolutely pathetic and gutless.

If the loser had posted what he screamed on an internet forum he would be sanctioned. In real life he is a victim.

The wonderful world we live in these days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think I just heard on 7 news that the guy hasn’t been back to work yet and isn’t handling it well.

Still recovering?

Also, Koch calling for both clubs to work together to take the sting out of the Showdown after their club spent several years trying to put the sting into the Showdown is a bit of a joke?

Really just shows that one clubs supporter base and players… well Koch said it, I don’t want to class shame them, I’m trying to be a better person as of this morning.

Someone please inform me - didn’t Koch say years ago that ‘We hate the Crows’. ? Now he wants the fans to be calm and polite !

Yep, compare the vitriol hurled by a huge number of Port supporters after the game at the Crows players as they left the ground.

When have a huge group of Crows supporters done the same to Port or any other teams players?

Same Port supporters who were mercilessly booing Hinkely only weeks ago.

If Koch is serious, he needs to make a stand against his own feral supporters.

They are deyond redemption (whatever that is )

Im going to set their Club on fire on here in September. :fire::fire::fire:
Lets be honest, the bigger their expectations, the bigger the fall.

Alberton will be burnt down, hopefully in W2 of the Finals.
I made a promise on here and I will look to fulfill that promise.

giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Review R23: The Good, Bad and Ugly vs. Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back