Raph Clarke.

Remove this Banner Ad

It will be tight this week for the nomination.

But Raph has played 2 good games in a row (as has others) but Raph has really impressed me with courage aswell.

Raph to get it just.

eddiesmith said:
******** player, just like his brother
hahaha you'd know your side has so many examples, most with the same last name, just like your bed partners (same last name as yours)

Doggies05' said:
I saw him in action and was awesome...
Should pick it up only one to contest against could posssibly be Ryan Griffen 10 Kicks, 4 Hballs, 3 marrks and 2 goals.
Franklin or Jordan Lewis would have to be ahead of these two. Won't be Griffen as they like to award it to players who have strung together a couple of good matches. Both Franklin and Lewis would be ahead of Clarke IMO.

SensibleCommentator said:
:D you're a classic, dont worry i seriously reckon the pies will be good in 2006 bucks will be fit and rocca should be back! you're entertaining! :D
He might be onto something tho Collingwont do have their share of crap brothers so they'd be able to pick it

Bentleigh said:
So the Clarke boys were picks 5 & 8?

Great stuff by the Saints there. Gun recruiting team.

Yep, got it right for once. Couple of real guns. Turned the side around with their fierce competitive nature and abundant talent. Both of them. :D

eddiesmith said:
:confused: What? Your not allowed to bag players anymore on BigFooty?

Oh thats right, one rule for the Saints, another for everyone else isnt it ;) Saints players are protected species on and off the field arent they? :rolleyes:

It's going to be a long decade or two for you trolling with crap like that waiting for the Cloke and Shaw brothers to have sons (or probably daughters in the Pies case) that you can draft early in the hope of 'rebuilding' and maybe thinking about finals again......

Typical collingwood hacks their team cant do crap so they bag out young guns that are playing well. Your players are jokes and you picked up a player rusling who cant cut it at williamstown reserves at 23 was it? Its a fact Collingwoods recruiters are the worst in the league who have you guys picked up imn the last few years that is decent?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

eddiesmith said:
Rusling cant crack it at VFL reserves? WTF? Do you even know what your talking about. In the best every week

Neither of the Clarke brothers would get a game at Collingwood, ********ty little showoffs

keep it comin this is gold im havin a ball here!! :D Don't mind if i bookmark it for a couple of weeks yeah?
One more thing the clokes? hahahahaha :D

clarkes > All 3 clokes

Admit it they're hacks not upto greatness, they are good vfl players but thats all yeah?

hey watch saints v melb

eddiesmith said:
Why the hell would I watch a game between 2 boring sides? :rolleyes: Especially when the better side was without its best player after he was taken out by that scum Guerra early on? :confused:

For the reason of your response. You are not an AFL supporter you don't even love the game, you are a troll probably a union man. P-iss off you have no interest in this great sport.

SensibleCommentator said:
For the reason of your response. You are not an AFL supporter you don't even love the game, you are a troll probably a union man. P-iss off you have no interest in this great sport.

I love watching good games of footy, Saints v Dees was not a good game. Would rather watch one of the other 7 games for the round, much better standard between better sides.

eddiesmith said:
I love watching good games of footy, Saints v Dees was not a good game. Would rather watch one of the other 7 games for the round, much better standard between better sides.

Awww. Poor Eddiesmith feels left out 'cause all the other teams keep winning.

There there Eddie.

I thought this thread was about Raph Clarke....as usual it redirected itself to Collingwood.Raph is a very gifted young man and I think will will see alot more of this kid.

eddiesmith said:
Rusling cant crack it at VFL reserves? WTF? Do you even know what your talking about. In the best every week

Neither of the Clarke brothers would get a game at Collingwood, ********ty little showoffs

So you don't want someone in the midfield who can kick? Interesting tactics :rolleyes:

Loved Raph's game today, showed exactly what he is capable of, which is everything from runs out of defense, long accurate kicking and solid spoiling and courage to goals on the run. Awesome prospect in only his third game of AFL.

X man was solid too coming back from injury. He needs to find his place and he will be fine.

Both brothers have a tendency to hold onto the ball for 2 or 3 steps too long, but once that's weeded out they will be great.

The worry for me yesterday was Goddard. He does the right things, gets into the right positions but then a slip or a fumble or a poor kick undoes all his work.

kahuna71 said:
Loved Raph's game today, showed exactly what he is capable of, which is everything from runs out of defense, long accurate kicking and solid spoiling and courage to goals on the run. Awesome prospect in only his third game of AFL.

X man was solid too coming back from injury. He needs to find his place and he will be fine.

Both brothers have a tendency to hold onto the ball for 2 or 3 steps too long, but once that's weeded out they will be great.

The worry for me yesterday was Goddard. He does the right things, gets into the right positions but then a slip or a fumble or a poor kick undoes all his work.
he seems to almost pull out of physical contests unless he gets angry or his reflexs take over...

Remove this Banner Ad

Raph Clarke.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back