Rawlings the dog!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Re: Rawlings the dog!!!

Originally posted by The_Flying_Egg
Theres not really any way for us to go down any further :) Unless you're saying u want us to die in which case u can blow it out you're arse

Not that we are bitter or anything ..

;)

well at least we can move on as Dingster said.

At least it puts to rest all the PSD theories (I hope).

Wonder how Benno's feeling...

good luck and and at least he is doing what he loves to do play footy, you shouldnt take that away from anyone.

and anyone who says that its a happy team at hawthorn better have a good long hard look at that club.

Originally posted by vlad76
Good luck to Jade is fine, but I still can't bring myself to forget what the Bulldogs did. I think they acted selfishly and we should remember that...

The doggies are doing everything they can to get them out of their current situation, and its about time they stopped lurking around and went hardball for a change. Also, you can't forget the other parties that were involved.

Good luck to Jade is fine, but I still can't bring myself to forget what the Bulldogs did. I think they acted selfishly and we should remember that...

I don't hold any grudges against the Doggies. At the end of the day, our offer wasn't good enough for the Hawks (mind you I thought it was more than enough than what we offered). We didn't lose out, hopefully in a couple of weeks we will pick a young kid that will go on and be a club great.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't have any problems with the Doggies finding, and exploiting, a loophole in the rules.

After all, wasn't it mentioned here that we should get Jade Rawlings to demand a huge one year contract to dissuade everyone, we pick him up, and then pay him years 2 and 3 with a minimum contract? That is just as much twisting the rules as what the Dogs did.

As a dogs supporter we appreciate your positive comments and feedback on the issue. We played it hard and found a loophole and exploited it. Nothing wrong with that if it is legal.

Wouldn't it be great to see a doggies and roos grand final with the doggies trailling by 5 points with barely seconds remaining and Jade Rawlings takes a screamer from 40 metres out on a tight angle and nails it. The doggies premiers for 2004. Whats that.....was it only a dream!!!! bummer....oh well i can live in hope.

You are holding a grudge against the wrong party vlad!! I hope the dawks get relegated :p ;)

Originally posted by whythelongface
As a dogs supporter we appreciate your positive comments and feedback on the issue. We played it hard and found a loophole and exploited it. Nothing wrong with that if it is legal.

Wouldn't it be great to see a doggies and roos grand final with the doggies trailling by 5 points with barely seconds remaining and Jade Rawlings takes a screamer from 40 metres out on a tight angle and nails it. The doggies premiers for 2004. Whats that.....was it only a dream!!!! bummer....oh well i can live in hope.

Yeah,

Keep dreaming!

good luck to Jade - he seems like a pretty good bloke who was hoping to secure his future and get to play for the same team as his brother. The Dawks and the Dogs used the draft quite cynically - what goes around comes around.

This is my dream..

Roos v Dogs grand final. Doggies leading by 5 points with seconds left. Ball is in Roos attacking 50 and Jade Rawlings has the ball and spots his brother Brady and passes it to him and Brady kicks the goal.

I think that would more than compensate for the loss of Jade. :D :D:D

Originally posted by Roos4eva
I think that would more than compensate for the loss of Jade. :D :D:D
How can we lose something that we never had?? Some people really need to get over the fact that Rawlings won't be at North next year.

Obviously in your dream, you don't play the Crows in the Prelim :eek:

Originally posted by Shinboners
After all, wasn't it mentioned here that we should get Jade Rawlings to demand a huge one year contract to dissuade everyone, we pick him up, and then pay him years 2 and 3 with a minimum contract? That is just as much twisting the rules as what the Dogs did.

Shinners is right. Rules are made to be exploited, and if the Roos did it tell me one North poster here who would be declaring that Jade belonged at another club.

The fun part is watching what players we pick up for 9 and 24. In five years time we will be able to look at them and judge them against Jade's contribution to the Doggies. Bring me the vault!

Originally posted by StarBoy
Obviously in your dream, you don't play the Crows in the Prelim :eek:

Watch the Crows humour Starboy! It will be a looong time before I am even able to think about the possibility that I might have a repressed memory that any AFL football was played in 1998.

Originally posted by Archer_11
The fun part is watching what players we pick up for 9 and 24. In five years time we will be able to look at them and judge them against Jade's contribution to the Doggies. Bring me the vault!

Jade would have been useful to us...and he'll be useful for the Dogs.

But at the cost of our first two draft picks? No thanks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rawlings the dog!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back