Werewolf Raz - Bunyip Town

Remove this Banner Ad

Well what's this? You said you didn't get the expensive mattress for me. I thought that meant I got the cheap one.
Welcome to the boudoir
Jumping The Fosters GIF by Good Trouble

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The local paper the BUNYIP GAZETTE was delivered and as the town read the paper with their morning coffee and toast. They were shocked to see the headlines and pictures

Headline
The body of local jmoo wan was found this morning in the Penthouse suite of the Bunyip Hotel.
When questioned by this paper the local sherrif who looked very pale stated the following

"Sadly our friend Jmoo was muredered last night. His body was throuroughly sliced and diced in a very methodical manner. This looks like the work of a madman"

ASked if he had any leads the Sherrif stated.

"Well Jmoo had no known enemies so anyone in town could be guilty of this"

WE asked the Sherrif to confirm that the whole town is a susspect and he replied
"well all except for Itsmyshow whom i arrested yesterdasy afternoon after he was seen stumbling in a drunken manner in the park. He resisted arrest and his friend Jmoo at the time stated that ITSMYSHOW had been drinking at the hotel all day. "

So this paper went to the hotel to see what leads could be established. We spoke to all the guests at the hotel and none had seen JMOO after 9pm last night.

During our investigation we did find a crumpled and partially burnt note in Jmoos hotel room bathroom, it was mostly destroyed but the final line read
" ........

she better not try that again.

Sincerely,
Salt n Vinegar”

This is very puzzling, who is the mysterious Salt n Vinegar and which lady was they were referring to

We wanted to take pics of the scene but the amount of blood was too sickening to be allowed to show to the public

Further investigations didnt lead to much.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Raz - Bunyip Town

Remove this Banner Ad

Back