Werewolf Raz - Bunyip Town

Remove this Banner Ad

it could also be a red herring but either way its looking like we're not getting the normal info in this game and have to look at what is in the write ups and discuss in the thread

the write up for jmoo indicates a ritual killing which looks like the billabong club

when the bunyip company kills we either get a clue or a red herring so its possible they killed goaty and made it look like an accident

it doesn't look like we have a village killing role this game

so 2 kills a night would be the limit unless there is more to the sleeping location mechanic than just the town patrol part
The reason I thought Goat for mysterious one is that it appeared to be natural causes line.

The reason I thought Goat for mysterious one is that it appeared to be natural causes line.
its possible that you are correct and the red herring is the way jmoo was killed

who the **** knows at this point

There's also this role:
Bunyip Owners Psychotic Partner - Is totally immune from Night Kills due to being in a TRANCE all night, and if targeted will KILL the person targeting them

There's also this role:
Bunyip Owners Psychotic Partner - Is totally immune from Night Kills due to being in a TRANCE all night, and if targeted will KILL the person targeting them

Does this mechanic explain how TGB died then? I.e one of the billabong club trying to kill, hit this psychotic partner role and then dies ‘of natural causes’?

Does this mechanic explain how TGB died then? I.e one of the billabong club trying to kill, hit this psychotic partner role and then dies ‘of natural causes’?
Could be one theory, sure. Without knowing what his role was it's a stab in the dark.

———
Just quickly
————

1. No you will not be informed of roles of the dead , big change yes . You will be informed when you win
2, wherever the Townpatrol goes those people , all of them are safe .
3. Hotel was not full last night , most people chose to not nominate and were in their homes as it automatically is default . Thegoatbaron chose his home as a park bench
4. Yes only one vote
5. Don’t forget not only MAY there be ckues at every site but possibly . REDHERRINGS

It is your jobs as the lynchers to work out if any. Lies were left and if they are a clue or red hearing

———////////———-

Now back for a quick snooze . Dead pm later as I need time to cut and paste the solutions into it lol

it would mean the ritual killing of jmoo was done by the bunyips not the billabongs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think natural causes would be a death inflicted by anyone else in the game though.

does the MC stand for mad campaigner?

comedy central anders holmvik GIF by Workaholics

it would mean the ritual killing of jmoo was done by the bunyips not the billabongs

So it’s either

a) the bunyips killed jmoo, TGB attacked the partner immune role and died

b) one of bunyips/billabongs killed Jmoo and TGB was a modkill (any role), meaning one group missed?

c) the bunyips/billabongs were both successful and the TGB write up is weird? (The natural causes line doesn’t seem to fit that, though)

Any other way that can shake out?

So it’s either

a) the bunyips killed jmoo, TGB attacked the partner immune role and died

b) one of bunyips/billabongs killed Jmoo and TGB was a modkill (any role), meaning one group missed?

c) the bunyips/billabongs were both successful and the TGB write up is weird? (The natural causes line doesn’t seem to fit that, though)

Any other way that can shake out?
yeah i think so

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Raz - Bunyip Town

Remove this Banner Ad

Back