Werewolf Raz - Bunyip Town

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey everyone so I was sitting in the hotel drinking a normal latte, no hazelnut

And there was someone rummaging around outside.

I went out and could hear them muttering about a missng note but couldn't see their face

They found it in the alley outside the hotel but they ran off and I couldn't tell who it was.

They were hooded and sounded familiar

Hey everyone so I was sitting in the hotel drinking a normal latte, no hazelnut

And there was someone rummaging around outside.

I went out and could hear them muttering about a missng note but couldn't see their face

They found it in the alley outside the hotel but they ran off and I couldn't tell who it was.

They were hooded and sounded familiar
Ok. This is different.

You want to say what your role is Chipmunk ?

No thanks, and the lack of any sort of defence of me when there is no solo evil this game is telling. They’re all sitting back not wanting to start a bandwagon.

And as I said before, even if Salt n Vinegar was me, I would be the author of the letter and warning jmoo against someone else.

That’s what I think too. Leaning towards a good role warning jmoo of a female evil?

I did consider that, but is it a bit obvious? DP is the only one with an overtly obvious female username

But then this - it seems a bit obvious and it’s either a red herring, or we’re misinterpreting something about this clue.

Are we supposed to get two clues, like one for each evil or just they get dispersed randomly?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Noted,

also noted no bosy beleives your tale of seeing something outside the hotel,

What was in that Latter hmmmmm
Couldn't have been hazelnut if I was actually drinking it :madv1:

With Club Security, the Billabong will be controlling any close votes. We need something definitive. They can change the vote AFTER it has been mad to whoever they want. I think we need to try to make sure there is a clear majority. With that, I have no idea who to vote for.
That's why I'm voting for real this time

Chipmunk

Raz

Those are the only valid votes
Wick voted for DP but DP should already have been modkilled

Does this mean my vote doesn't count? I need to vote again?

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Raz - Bunyip Town

Remove this Banner Ad

Back