Werewolf Raz - Bunyip Town

Remove this Banner Ad

I am yet to receive my update, so will advise when I do. Until then, lets talk about which of the following should be lynched today:

Nothing - Showed up townie, but I am not convinced that this isn't one of the heads right now.
Wickzki - Clearly overplayed his hand yesterday.

Bunyip Gazete

Headline news

Horrific news , two bodies were found in a trash bin behind the hotel . Town local Gralin has been identified as one of them and the other body appears to be the remains of thewizardmelon .

This reporter looked around but appears no further clues were found

The killers are getting smarter with their kills
It seems like the low level killers have been eliminated.

I am yet to receive my update, so will advise when I do. Until then, lets talk about which of the following should be lynched today:

Nothing - Showed up townie, but I am not convinced that this isn't one of the heads right now.
Wickzki - Clearly overplayed his hand yesterday.

It seems like the low level killers have been eliminated.
I'm not the head but I think it's down to 50/50 so understand if you want to eliminate the last place to hide. But it leaves village short and hands it to evil.

Wick is 100% evil.

Wouldn't believe a word of outed evil.
Seems they tried to set me up with an obvious red herring on the Kurve kill and his claim is just trying to double down on that play.
Then you wouldn't have a problem being seered, would you...

I'm honoured to think you think I have a hand to play.

I'm really not though. I'm just horrifically bad at this game.

Don't worry, I am firmly leaning toward Nothing right now, but I will wait for my overnight information.

Don't worry, I am firmly leaning toward Nothing right now, but I will wait for my overnight information.

As others have found out previously I tend to stick to my guns a little too hard and then defy logic and look for signs thwt confirm my suspicions. For example, your constant laughing emojis at my post last night.

I am straight up boring old townie and I've probably made evils job that much easier. Again. Ugh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Moone Boy Waiting GIF by HULU

Why tf are you all pretending to be villagers 😂
I've literally been seered as a townie. Yes I could be a head but if you, me and IMS are the only good left, we really need to lynch a night immune, which I'm clearly not.

I'd back evil to take me out tonight, you and IMS are able to sleep over which only leaves me and evil for evil to target. With both of them having a night immune, at least one of them is likely to try on me.

In honour of the fallen Gralin, I'd love for us to take out King Tenz, who has contributed the least in this game, but happy to vote for whoever IMS seers (if they get a result).

I've literally been seered as a townie. Yes I could be a head but if you, me and IMS are the only good left, we really need to lynch a night immune, which I'm clearly not.

I'd back evil to take me out tonight, you and IMS are able to sleep over which only leaves me and evil for evil to target. With both of them having a night immune, at least one of them is likely to try on me.

In honour of the fallen Gralin, I'd love for us to take out King Tenz, who has contributed the least in this game, but happy to vote for whoever IMS seers (if they get a result).
I have you as the last villager on face value.

If we want to hit night immune surely Beaston is a good bet? Do we think tgrs was being honest?

I have you as the last villager on face value.

If we want to hit night immune surely Beaston is a good bet? Do we think tgrs was being honest?

It's a nice way of creating distraction, so potentially worth a look.

Porps has admitted she has a role so I think the safer bet is to vote her. I have a glimmer of hope that nothing is the last villager.

I also believe that our friend Wickzki has been receiving some strange messages... What are we to make of that?

Porps has admitted she has a role so I think the safer bet is to vote her. I have a glimmer of hope that nothing is the last villager.

I am happy to head that way as I believe porps has an evil role, but the additional info makes me think...

Porps or Wick?

I also believe that our friend Wickzki has been receiving some strange messages... What are we to make of that?

Check my messages. I've said before that I feel that I've been targeted.

Silly evil and their little games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Raz - Bunyip Town

Remove this Banner Ad

Back