Preview Rd 1 - Prematch Discussion - Collingwood vs Hawthorn - 7:50 Fri 30/3/12 MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

And what about footy fans who have had the right for decades to the teams at 5pm? Don't we matter? I certainly will not watch 7 next week for the teams having just seen the express job they do without any visual assistance i.e. names on the screen.

Do 7 pay without receiving back far more than they pay for the rights? They are not a charity.

Lol. They're just the teams, and it's only 1 hour later.

You're making a mountain out of a molehill.

The ONLY way we can win tomorrow night:

Every stoppage: Luke Ball, Blair and Sidebottom - head over the ball, getting the ground ball. Not allowing Mitchell and Lewis (who always put their head over the ball) to get going. These blokes get it out to swan, swan burts through and handballs to Pendlebury. Pendlebury then kicks a perfectly weighted kick right down Clokes throat.

I'm actually very excited about Jackson Paine playing. He gives us a massive option. Chances are one of him, cloke and dawes will be playing really well tomorrow night. That means goals.

I think we can win. I think Hawks should win, but i believe that we CAN win. Touch wood.

not sure if you guys know but thought would pass on the ga seating for you in case you did not

this looks to be the only GA left at the moment and it is shrinking
General admission seating:
Ponsford Stand:
Q37 - Q40 (half)

cause i posted this

General admission seating:
Ponsford Stand:
Q37 - Q40 (half)
Great Southern Stand:
Q1 - Q4

on monday on fb and now it is only Q37 - Q40 (half) seats are still available from what MCG twitter just told me so i would not get there too late if i were you it looks to be close to a sell out i know there was only 4000 seats last night left

We have more outs than you, but you have a couple of really important ones which makes it about even.

But the problem for us is, Tarrant AND Brown are out, so Buddy will run riot. We're missing 4 of our small forwards, there will be a gaping hole in that department. And our depth is far more inexperienced than yours.

If you lost Jolly, (I don't know who you're Roughead is, Dawes and... a combination of???), Pendelbury, Fasolo, Johnson (which you have), Tarrant (which you have), and Toovey, you'd be far worse off then your current state.

But anyway.

Although do we have to count Davis for you now, who would be our Suckling?

Quite even now with the outs, Going to be a cracker!!!

EDIT - Thanks everyone for the discussions here - we'll close this off now as Mattys' Matchday Thread is up and running
now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back