Game Day Rd 11 Geelong V GWS Sat 25th May 2024 434 pm @ KP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If we don't bring Parfitt, Mannagh and Hardie in next week, we're not fair dinkum.

Not surprising our midfield looks listless when we dropped the bloke who is 2nd at the club in tackles, clearances and contested possessions.

Disappointing effort. I'm at the game and I'm disappointed. But let's remember this great club owes us nothing. Still the benchmark in the AFL. Ride the bumps...we are elite organisation and it won't be long until we compete again

On SM-A526B using BigFooty.com mobile app

This. It may seem odd to say, but somehow it feels like we're not far from clicking. We won't be counted out for long.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But it didn't matter because we didn't care about losing the clearances because our backline made up for it and that was our launching pad. I remember all the BS. It was always going to come back to bite us. It turns out clearances do matter. Blicavs, Atkins, Bruhn and Co are not up to it today and Conway is being pushed aside. Our youngest midfielder Clark is at least showing something.
I like the game plan we have and scotty is a master tactician.

You cant win with any plan when your midfield gets beaten that badly. You can lose... But you need to at least be competitive and hold your own. We are just getting pantsed tho

Disappointing effort. I'm at the game and I'm disappointed. But let's remember this great club owes us nothing. Still the benchmark in the AFL. Ride the bumps...we are elite organisation and it won't be long until we compete again

On SM-A526B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Not if we keep the same old selection crap going on and leaving potential helpful players to languish in the VFL by not giving them a game, Mannagh did nothing wrong to get dropped in the first place and now cant get a look in at all even though we are shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back