Game Day Rd 14 Geelong v West Coast Sat Jun 18 435 pm AEST @ Optus

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cats history of post bye misfire and WCE inclusions has many worried.
I'm sure Chris Scott has pondered long and hard on this issue
Deciding to recall experience to the team with Kolo and Menegola
With Dahlhaus on the bench and Higgins on Standby as potential sub
These seasoned campaigners will shrug off feel good hangover of the Doggies win.
Scott expects players to be self motivated pro's rather than motivating the team.
Well, that's the plan... But we all know footy rarely goes to plan.

Cats to recover from an early scare and fight out a win.

"Well, I tell you what...I haven't seen that before..."

It's now 14 years ago, almost to the day, when the Hoops put on a display of football we'll never see again. So just a kindly reminder to all of us, especially those over in the West heading to the game, to pay our respects and enjoy your favourite sandwich at the 10 minute mark of the third quarter.

Currently enjoying a Routley's Egg salad roll.
Channeling my inner bomber in preparation for today's pasting.

Geelong will probably start off slow and find themselves behind but I'd expect them to pile on 4 goals in quick succession to regain the ascendancy. West Coast just aren't fit enough this year to run out games. They could hang with us for a half but the amount of open space which will open up for Cameron and our smalls is going to be like playing in the VFL for them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who are the young ones or one today?...does Neale get a run?...glad to see Cooper is being given as much time as possible, love the kid but I know he has to perform and get amongst it!!!
I do like it when we play young talent.

Who are the young ones or one today?...does Neale get a run?...glad to see Cooper is being given as much time as possible, love the kid but I know he has to perform and get amongst it!!!
I do like it when we play young talent.

It’s a fairly old side today unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back