Game Day Rd 17 Roos v Freo (Sat 2.10pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah.... you just can't have an anonymous Captain.

Maybe a big call to be made? I dunno. His first possession was the patented turn and no look hack to a 3:1.

Not even getting near the play to have any presence

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

How the **** can anyone blame Ziebell for this? :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Do you have a blind spot when the ball is in the middle of the ground?

Yeah.... you just can't have an anonymous Captain.

Maybe a big call to be made? I dunno. His first possession was the patented turn and no look hack to a 3:1.

Not even getting near the play to have any presence

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

There is no other option at Captain, it is literally Jacks only redeeming feature.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

There is very little pride in this side, if any.
I don't know why we care when they don't.

Judging by the way he's playing, I reckon Jack has been told he isn't captain next year on top of a big range of players being cut as well.

It took him a few games to look remotely comfortable at the level.

This is nothing but game time into the kid.

There is literally no expectation on him IMO.
I have the expectation that everytim he pulls on the jumper he plays to the best of his ability. If that is the best of his ability then he is not good enough to get a game with us or anyone else.

Even though Taz was filthy for being out marked by Lobb, he was looking upfield and cursing our midfielders for the lack of pressure in the guts.

I reckon he should line up all our mids in the changeroom and give them an old fashioned bake - like an 80’s military movie..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can we just forfeit this one?

Head home and call the year off.
Ahhh I wish. It’s enough. I just really hope the mentality of this group changes in 2021. I’m not so tactical re footy so could someone tell me - do we actually have a game plan? All I see is kick it to the wings, try and get it forward, turn it over...repeat.

Once players lose interest and can see the end of the season it is very hard for the coach to motivate them . As many have said we are just trying things out now and seeing who is staying and who is going. Still shit to watch. I am just hoping we can score some more goals to make it a bit more respectable

I'd have no problem if Goldy received those when he's been infringed same way for the last 10 years.

He'd have another 10000 free kicks.

The block on McKay that led to Freos first goal was a shocker.
The 50 metre penalty & goal was a shocker.
The Goldstein infringement was a shocker.

We get ****ed over by them every time, but people just dismiss that because we play poor footy, and they think it's making excuses. IT ISN'T!

It's a VERY REAL issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back