Game Day Rd 17 Roos v Freo (Sat 2.10pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Effort would not be an unreasonable expectation.

Like the midfield effort to chase Brayshaw as he ran 40 meters unimpeded from the centre bounce.

I mean sure pick Bonar out but throw a blanket over probably 10 players.

Prior to his injury Bonar looked to just be beginning to hit a bit of a groove.

Before that he'd looked slow, lost and unsure.

It is what it is.

Second last game of the season, don't think it's too much to ask for some semblance of system and structure from this side by now. Really, really telling that the one goal we scored from the quarter came from a player (Polec) running past for a handball receive and then hitting a target - actually making the play, not simply playing our part in the opposition's training drill, which is what it looks like when Brayshaw can jog comfortably unpressured through the entire centre square, or when their forwards always have prime position against our defenders, or when they always have the outnumber in the backline, or when they seem to be putting more effort in than we are.

There's no set of excuses that justifies such a comprehensive outclassing in every facet of the game like this: these aren't new problems, so what have we done across the season to fix them? If we've done anything at all about it, why isn't it working?

I would like to see the raw pace everyone says he has as well, but he looks lost in defence and unsure. Need to play in the middle

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
He was in the middle when he gave up the chase on Brayshaw... and when I say gave up the chase, I mean didn't bother to chase...

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IMG_0318.JPG

Wooden spoon is still in play.

As per the live ladder we’ve only drop 1-2% would need to get very ugly, even if the eagles smash us

And Adelaide to beat Carlton or Richmond

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back