Game Day Rd 17 Roos v Freo (Sat 2.10pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dumont shouldn't play onball. Slow, fumbly and get so lost when he's in there

We just cannot efficiently get the ball out of the centre.

When we do, we score.

It took him a few games to look remotely comfortable at the level.

This is nothing but game time into the kid.

There is literally no expectation on him IMO.

I would like to see the raw pace everyone says he has as well, but he looks lost in defence and unsure. Need to play in the middle

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

We're the worst team since Fitzroy but this board will continue to overrate plodders like Bonar, Atley, Anderson, Wood, Garner, Dumont etc.
i dont thin anyone is over rating players, for one all teams need a few journeymen to make up the numbers, i can live with Dumont and Anderson that both bring different qualitlies to the team, Atley to a lesser degree. Havnt seen enough of bonar so could be prepared to accept another year on list to observe, but Wood and Garner are absolutely out of tickets.

Another disgraceful gift.

It's bad enough when we fu** it up ourselves, but these campaigners drive it over the line.

I'd have no problem if Goldy received those when he's been infringed same way for the last 10 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Goldy needs to get it together, Darcy is barely moving and he cant get on top of him.
Wont get AA this year based being beaten by a shit ruckman last week and getting worked over again today.

All players with flat feet and dropped heads. From the outset. Did they get some bad news or something before the game??? Where’s the shinboner spirit??

Freo: Break from the centre with clean hands, run and then kick well to forwards.

North MK I: fumble, fumble, fumble turnover.
North MK II: fumble fumble, fumble handball, handball again, handball poorly and put a bloke under pressure...............fumble, fumble, fumble turnover,

Last edited:
We just cannot efficiently get the ball out of the centre.

When we do, we score.
Froggy being part of that issue I believe. He plays the wings much better, need Higgo back in there. I don't mind coaches trying different things but it's been 3 games now and it hasn't worked at all. Scrap it and let him play where he plays best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back