Game Day Rd 20 2013 - Richmond v Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to make an attempt with two blokes stretching your arms out.

Rich has lifted

This game shows how underdeveloped and inexperienced our team is, and gives us foresight into a world without jb upfront.

We. Still. Suck.

The overwhelming thing I've seen thus far is that just one player not going their hardest, for just a split second, to get to their next contest, leaves the rest of their mates exposed, and sucks a lot more gas out of the blokes that have to then go to another contest they wouldn't have been exposed to if the initial effort had been 100%.

Richmond are at their absolute best, riding the high of beating the league leaders. They believe, absolutely, in themselves & each other, and it's showing. We have just lost our greatest leader for the season and are coming to the end of a failed campaign. Two sides playing for very different reasons & goals right now.

Lastly, despite Basil's stupidity, the umpiring has not been kind. Once again, protection of the mark by the umpires is a joke nowdays. I am sick of seeing Rich & Green held off the ball & not paid.

I think I've seen about 10 kicks go directly to Richmond players unchallenged because of a poor kick initially.

It's ****ing pathetic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think I've seen about 10 kicks go directly to Richmond players unchallenged because of a poor kick initially.

It's ******* pathetic.

Nice to see you doing some rare posting to have a crack at your team.

Say it every week but how good is green , rarely misses what he should kick

I die a little inside every time they kick it to Green in a contested situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back