Preview Rd 9 Carlton v Melbourne, MCG, Sunday May 16, 3.20pm - Team - Post #700

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, sorry to intrude.
fu** me you lot take this stuff seriously, whatever changes you do isn't gonna change anything.
The result will be determined by how we play. If we're down 20%, and you're up 20% then it'll be close. We've played sh*t two weeks in a row, either we're due a good one or you've got us at a good time.
Good luck, stay wholesome 🤗 :rainbow:

Surely you are having a go at us. Yep you're going well but if you think you are a 40% better side than us on average, you are seriously over rating your team.

More likely 10% both ways and we win in my view.

Yep. We will have to shake it up to have a chance against Melbourne. Murphy will come in. Kennedy plays JSOS forward role. Hoping Honey in for gibbons. Stocker on ball. Williams back (to find form). Not sure TDK is ready unfortunately..
There's no vfl game this week so TDK comes in to play to get some match fitness or doesnt play at all.
Cant see him up to playing the main ruck roll though when alot of quarters are rolling past 30 minutes?
We also cant possibly go with Pitto,TDK and Levi,surely?

fu** me you lot take this stuff seriously, whatever changes you do isn't gonna change anything.
The result will be determined by how we play. If we're down 20%, and you're up 20% then it'll be close. We've played sh*t two weeks in a row, either we're due a good one or you've got us at a good time.
Do you see the door?
Breathtakingly tosser like post.
Wouldn't expect anything less from a Dees supporter.
Have a lovely wholesome rainbow game yourself.
My absolute favorite thing is when supporters from clubs doing well come in here and give instructive advice. You are a true Demon. A treasure of the rarest kind.

In: TDK, Kennedy

Out: JSOS, McGovern

Obviously there will need to be other changes to get the team balance right, but this is all I have at the moment.

I just really want to see Kennedy play forward for an extended run of games. Let's see if he can make a career out of it. The club has nothing to lose, so I'd be disappointed if it isn't tried.

In regards to Dow and Setters, I'd like to see them earn it in the VFL before coming back. Having said that, if Cripps and Wiliams aren't right, maybe we're better off bringing one in for Williams to get fit?

Cripps won't be rested, unless he is properly injured. The club doesn't have the courage to do it.

Out: Gibbons, Fogarty, SOS, Williams, SPS, Casboult
In: Murphy, Setterfield, Newman, TDK, Honey
whats the point playing the same team v a team were likely Losing to. We may as well get ready for the future games coming up that are more winnable. These changes allow for an introduction of youth and excitement.

Murphy and Honey to the HFF/Midfield rotation.
TDK to forward line instead of CAS. 50/50 ruck with pitto to run Gawn ragged.
Setterfield does more than Williams and has been building recently.
Newman to defence rotation and to switch around with Cotterell/Docherty on a wing.

we take it seriously because we care. unlike many dees fans who would rather ski

Obviously there will need to be other changes to get the team balance right, but this is all I have at the moment.

I just really want to see Kennedy play forward for an extended run of games. Let's see if he can make a career out of it. The club has nothing to lose, so I'd be disappointed if it isn't tried.

In regards to Dow and Setters, I'd like to see them earn it in the VFL before coming back. Having said that, if Cripps and Wiliams aren't right, maybe we're better off bringing one in for Williams to get fit?

Cripps won't be rested, unless he is properly injured. The club doesn't have the courage to do it.
McGovern stiff to be dropped😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given who is available and the Demons setup, get the feeling all 3 of TDK, Levi and Pitto play

I would rest Williams until he gets over his niggles, but who comes in is more interesting. I would bring in Setters to play in the guts, but it could be Murphy

Maybe not too popular here but I wouldn't mind Murphy having a crack at centre bounces. I think it was Garry Lyon on OTC that said he reckoned Murph should demand to play there.

Not a matter of courage more a matter of sensibility. He's down on form but still remains the man I want most at centre bounces. Can be rested for one or two in coming weeks but folly to do that against the ladder leaders.

we take it seriously because we care. unlike many dees fans who would rather ski
Oh, that's a cliche member number 52306. And the Dees would never do anything inappropriate like the Cheats did.
Would they?
Oh, have I said too much?

We need to back Stocker in. He’s made a few mistakes as all young players do but he’s also done a lot right (set up 2 goals in the first half) and brings a lot of aggression which we are lacking

Agree.

Back him in, play him on the ball a little, try something.

Sick of drafting people and not playing them or playing them as backman.

Agree.

Back him in, play him on the ball a little, try something.

Sick of drafting people and not playing them or playing them as backman.
Backman turner overdrive syndrome.

Oh, that's a cliche member number 52306. And the Dees would never do anything inappropriate like the Cheats did.
Would they?
Oh, have I said too much?

From what I've heard it's a good thing players have numbers on their backs as that's how Melbourne supporters identify them. "good catch number six"

From what I've heard it's a good thing players have numbers on their backs as that's how Melbourne identify them. "good catch number six"
That's what I was going for.;)

Please can I not have to watch Hibberd Rivers and Salem outmark our midget forwards this week? Bring in Honey ffs.

I mentioned it in the game but i like that Owies looked, saw his man was on his own and knew he had to go, did go, and bought the ball to ground. Gibbons looks at his opponent, sees he has to go and doesnt and lets his man take an uncontested grab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back