Rd24 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Supercoach gods, for you have saved me. All hope looked lost at the start of today. The situation: I had two unique players left, Morris and Riewoldt, whilst my opponent had 4 unique players left: Judd, Carazzo, Martin and Maaric, while I had only a 105 point lead. Mission impossible right? Well Carazzo lately withdrew, Judd got an injury, managing only 39, and Martin I imagine got an injury too (I'm not sure) managing only 23. Meanwhile on my end, Riewoldt got 109 and Morris got 93, easily enough to get me home. What an amazing day!

This is horse poo. How can Boyd be on 72. The bulldogs have scored 3 goals in 3 quarters. Just getting cheapy handballs out the back. :mad:

Thank you Supercoach gods, for you have saved me. All hope looked lost at the start of today. The situation: I had two unique players left, Morris and Riewoldt, whilst my opponent had 4 unique players left: Judd, Carazzo, Martin and Maaric, while I had only a 105 point lead. Mission impossible right? Well Carazzo lately withdrew, Judd got an injury, managing only 39, and Martin I imagine got an injury too (I'm not sure) managing only 23. Meanwhile on my end, Riewoldt got 109 and Morris got 93, easily enough to get me home. What an amazing day!
So you will win by being lucky rather than being better

I agree now
Haha whatever mate :thumbsu: A bit bitter you didn't achieve what you set out to? 14 of my 22 players (including captain) fell below their projected score and I was projected to beat him... so it didn't exactly go swimmingly.

Won my cash league.

Carazzo out cost my opponent, as did playing Tom Rockcliff over Sam Gibson.

He finished higher overall and beat me twice this season already.

Lucky victory. Feels great. I'm rich.

A big **** you very much to Sam Shaw and Brian lake for their contributions of 43 and 47 respectively. Lost by 19 points.... and with it $360

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dawson_crying-1.gif

Lost my grand final by 1 point after Adcock got scaled up 6 points.

2223 with 1 donut, won by gf, expected to lose, but sc gods came thru, my opponent had rioli as sub, then carrazo was late out with wilkes as a sub, then martin was injured and scored 19. makes up for 1 qualifying in a major section, when playing crawford lost by 8 points, after hawkins and roo both came of injured in first quarter

2449 - would be close to highest for the year I think.

192 from Scott D Thompson lol ;)

If it weren't for the spuddy scores from Rockliff, Lake and Carrazzo had played I'd go close to the cash I reckon..

2338 was able to get me over the line in my main GF, was my lowest score since the bye rounds. Was worried going into as I haven't beaten the guy in my 3 years of supercoach. Lost the GF to him last year and he was two of my three losses this year.

Only needed each of my remaining players to score 82 each and thought I would have been right with Judd, Murphy, Hayes, Dal Santo, Yarran and Newman to come

well f*** me ... thanks for nothing you useless flogs today. Judd and Yarran killed off any hope I had.

After finishing with the 14th highest score overall last week I've saved my worst SC score since round 14 (multi bye) for the Grand Final and lost every single one of my leagues. A big FU to Martin who basically cost me in most games. Okeefe, Priddis, Dal and Shaw (coming in for carazzo) all pretty average too. Disappointing end to a crazy season. Ah well, I shall come back with a vengeance next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back