Banter RDT CLXXXVII - Rinse and Repeat

Remove this Banner Ad

Strong user name to post correlation
James Franco Flirt GIF

Doesn’t everyone take their pants completely off and hang them up before peeing? That’s the only way to maintain a perfect crease.

Do the shoes and socks stay on though? Bottom half naked I can handle, but barefoot in toilets would be a bit weird.

Ahh fak, hit some random button and now I'm stuck on BigFooty desktop view on my mobile. Halp!
Jump into browser history and clear it, then close the app and restart it. You’ll have to sign in again but that’s a small price to pay.

Jump into browser history and clear it, then close the app and restart it. You’ll have to sign in again but that’s a small price to pay.

I actually think it was the most basic resolution of them all. Somehow I'd clicked the little menu buttons in Brave and then clicked desktop version before I could even see what I was doing (outdoors, midday, beer garden).

Didn't even know the browser had that mode. I uninstalled, reinstalled and the problem was gone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who was the oppo supporter who posted in our board saying we could win the flag in 2018? Does anyone have that link?

demondavey

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter RDT CLXXXVII - Rinse and Repeat

Remove this Banner Ad

Back