Banter RDT CLXXXVII - Rinse and Repeat

Remove this Banner Ad

Horse racing involves some sort of competition…
Pulling over and letting someone pass you is not competition.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
images

Not always true.

Walked into a cafe last week and saw two old dudes sitting there wearing red trucker caps. Haha, I thought. Someone might mistake them for MAGA caps.

Took a closer look. Yeah, they were actual MAGA caps.
Look people can have their political opions but wearing a maga cap in Australia is absolutely ridiculous. I also see a car regularly around at work with Bernie Sanders sticks and thats equally as bad

Let's find a compromise -

Both motorsport, AND horseracing, suck.

Agreed?

Outside of the Red Bull Air Race I don't think I've ever found any form of racing entertaining.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And we're back! This fortnight, we address HatGate, react to some Simpson-replacement suggestions, and finally try to reacquaint with one another through a sport-themed Newlyweds game.

Listen to us wherever you get your Podcasts, tell your friends and enjoy. :)

Mate, I didn't think you could sink any lower than "Dance Monkey is a banger" or "Tash Petersen is an Australian hero", but supporting Port for a year coz you liked the cut of the Cornes brothers's jibs is a disgrace. The Cornes family don't even like each other.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Mate, I didn't think you could sink any lower than "Dance Monkey is a banger" or "Tash Petersen is an Australian hero", but supporting Port for a year coz you liked the cut of the Cornes brothers's jibs is a disgrace. The Cornes family don't even like each other.

You should be ashamed of yourself.
It's one of those moments that really makes you think, 'Gee whiz, I was a real tool when I was 16.'

Not proud of the year in hindsight, but I stand by my love for Kane and Chad, no matter what others think. :rainbow::fire:

Don't forget Tredders, should have won a Brownlow.

Remove this Banner Ad

Banter RDT CLXXXVII - Rinse and Repeat

Remove this Banner Ad

Back