• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bulldogs 2015 Calendar
131014-calendar.jpg
What a difference a year makes....
Four poor choices, for a variety of reasons

I just find it odd that the best player in our team (and possibly the league) isn't featured in our calendar.

They aren't made by the club, so what does it matter? They probably don't want to be left with a heap of calendars that have Dangerfield in them if he chooses to go. I can't imagine the Dogs calendar was a big hit with their fans this year.

Actually the club got new Dangerfield keyrings 2 weeks ago.

I asked if they had these the other day at the merchandise stall inside the Southern Entrance at AO and got met with dumb looks! I might need to make the trip to West Lakes to get one because Crowmania website doesn't have any either

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They aren't made by the club, so what does it matter? They probably don't want to be left with a heap of calendars that have Dangerfield in them if he chooses to go. I can't imagine the Dogs calendar was a big hit with their fans this year.
Sensible answer - I also think they're probably playing it safe after looking like clowns with Tippett a couple of years ago. Was just interested if there's any other players around the league they've taken the same approach with.

This years bulldogs calendar had their old logo, Cooney and Griffen on it. You could understand the bulldogs not knowing about the players leaving, but they knew they were changing their logo, The clubs have no control.

The Herald Sun and channel 10 are now running with this story. Shows these "journalists" don't even ring the football club to check, football journo's do zero research on their stories.

I'm afraid I don't know how to do it so could someone copy Tom Petroro on The Run Home audio from SEN ? People might like to hear it.

Attachments

• upload_2015-9-2_17-10-52.png
    upload_2015-9-2_17-10-52.png
    821 bytes · Views: 6
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back