Review REVIEW GWS vs DOGS YES WE ARE IN THE ******* GRAND FINAL! YOU ******* BEAUTY

Remove this Banner Ad

Just came here to say, despite the tension on here between our two groups, I'm absolutely thrilled for you guys. Your group has amazing character and such a brilliant never say die attitude. Especially loved Clay Smith - what a great story!

Also, thanks for beating that pathetic imitation of a true football club. Hope you smash the Swans next week. Go Dogs!

Well done guys!

My favourite aunty ( who was born a Port supporter ;) ) married a bloke from Bordertown in 1946, he worked at Massey Fergusson in Sunshine for more than 40 years, they lived in Footscray, and later Sunshine until late 2001.
He played in a flag for Sunshine in the 1940's, and she became an absolute Bullie's fanatic, they both attended the 1954 gf, and she was still raving about Jack Collins 50 years later. :)

I still have her Bullie's scarf and beanie, I will definitely be barracking for your mob next week. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol, no 1997 this year thank God!

tumblr_inline_nt0dkb9BlG1qkhtip_500.gif

Congrats guys!! Enjoy the win and next week!. Remember theres one more game! Dont over cook it and get stage fright like we did!

Been a long time coming, the time is right for you guys to go to the top and get your Cup!

You've got us Freo guys behind you. Red n Blue is purple!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back