• Adem Yze

Votes: 146 63.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jennifer Love Hewitt Waiting GIF

Down to 3 IMO.

One things for certain as much as everyone here will bitch whinge and moan if they do land on Mini it will be because he came out on top once the process is complete. They haven’t just appointed him for the sake of it.

My bet is either Newman or Yze though.
Thanks Captain obvious

I was totally expecting the Club to appoint Mini “just for the sake of it” 🤣🤣

Well * me the amount of bitching and moaning going on here you’d think they’re asleep at the wheel.

Just watch the melts if they do appoint mini

Place is full of bed wetters
Lol, you’re on an a football Internet forum
Hardly the queens palace

Why let it get to you tho?
Just embrace, laugh and discuss
Otherwise you gonna be banging your head against a wall non stop

Lol, you’re on an a football Internet forum
Hardly the queens palace

Why let it get to you tho?
Just embrace, laugh and discuss
Otherwise you gonna be banging your head against a wall non stop

Mate I do. I laugh my arse off. When I feel a bit bored I call it out to kill a couple of hours. Rather amusing

Now that you brought professional wrestling into it ND, I would have to say that all the suitable guys to coach us are long since passed. The original Vincent J McMahon, Gorilla Monsoon, Ox Baker. These guys really knew how to work angles, and their use of heel personas to get the public in would really suit Richmond's public image. Sadly there are none of these guys around any longer.

No idea why you brought professional wrestling into it though, very left field ND. :)
The governer Jessie the body Ventura is still available

coz all the other candidates are farken useless. newman for f*** sake no way do i want him back at the club, yze some campaigner that no one has ever wanted obviously can't front up. giansiracusa looks mental. hardwick junior who couldn't drop *en graham or kmac until the token final round dropping. plus as soon as dimmer left bux started sucking us off in the commentary box and footy shows, sus campaigner was definitely interested

he took a shite pies team to the granny, and they can't win grand finals so he took a team to it's absolute peak. good enough for me
hes a campaigner

Well * me the amount of bitching and moaning going on here you’d think they’re asleep at the wheel.

Just watch the melts if they do appoint mini

Place is full of bed wetters
Well it's better than shitting your pants just bc you don't like what the majority are saying.
If the place is FULL of bed wetter's then they might actually be onto something.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When you snooze. You lose.

Built a property down the surf coast if I’m not mistaken, also has a young family - I’d be surprised if he uproots his life particularly as he’s highly valued by Geelong.

Dimma about to find out that he’s going to have a hard time bringing coaching staff interstate when they have settled family lives in Victoria. Not everyone has a mistress they can move away with on a whim.

Someone like Grigg should be a priority to bring back. Unfortunately our process has taken to long for me for what reason I don’t know. I don't even know why we are wasting time interviewing Clarke and Mini how many clubs interview assistants for the top job within ?. Footy department needs a clean out and revamp for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back