• Adem Yze

Votes: 146 63.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We announced Yze yet?
Soon lol
Sick It'S Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia'S Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
He ticks all the boxes, experience, leadership and success as player and coach. Lol

Can't talk about Dimma here in any sort of negative way here because of the 3 flags lol doesn't make him a protected species ,maybe ask hawks fans about Clarkson who won 4. The bloke did the about the face to the club very sneaky.

He’s also under no obligation to show loyalty to Richmond. End of the day it’s a job and it’s his career you do what you have to win at your next post.

I thank and respect him for what he has delivered. But now I want to kick his arse.

Like any job. Your job replacement ad is generally written before your body goes cold.

Yeah I'm sure he'd keep that quiet rather than just telling the truth...
What I ment was club internally said no just yet to tell him

All I know is mini will be coach

Basically confirms that Steinfort didn't miss anything in terms of being part of face to face interviews before heading to London for the Arsenal game last weekend

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yze is among the final few candidates in the running to succeed former Tigers mentor Hardwick at Punt Road, with recent interim coach Mini, ex-Richmond captain Newman and Tigers assistant Xavier Clarke said to be among the last four candidates.

Yze is among the final few candidates in the running to succeed former Tigers mentor Hardwick at Punt Road, with recent interim coach Mini, ex-Richmond captain Newman and Tigers assistant Xavier Clarke said to be among the last four candidates.
Giansiracusa??? ☹️☹️☹️

If Mini doesn't get the job as Richmond head coach do you promise to immediately delete your account?
Yep with pleasure I'll also give you 500 bucks in cash for wasting your time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back