Votes: 87 37.8%
  • Adem Yze

Votes: 146 63.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

They have no tall forwards. Brown, McDonald and schace are garbage

List management failure. Something we should be aware of.

But tonight, to play a guy like him as sub, in front of Grundy is mind blowing. Goodwin needs to answer a few questions here.

Yze again, had his mids dominant. All you can do as a line coach. Plus their defence was better when he was coaching that line too.

Lost four finals in a row . I hope our new coach isn’t from Melbourne.

But I suppose if just plays the kids he will be fine. And if that doesn’t work just play more kids.

Anywho it will nice to be able to go back to normal and vent about the coach … Dimma was off limits there for awhile and our wingman and half forward flankers were copping it in the neck.

Can't wait until they officially fxxk minibus off. His last 5-6 weeks were exactly what I didn't want to see in a future coach and an absolute embarrassment. He's basically part of a boys club that have been all around too long and become lazy bc of resting on past success. Need a new line of assistants also to ruffle a few feathers in the Tiger nest. Minibus and his sidekicks failed to do it and the results were tending towards 2016. If people are worried about Yze being involved in two poor final seasons as an assistant then the should have great trepidation in minibus based on his last 3 seasons as an assistant/ interim coach. I'm not an Yze fan, but anything or anyone over minibus.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Laugh how people say no to Yze because of the finals losses, as opposed to all the success we have had in finals in the last few years with our assistant contender?

Melbourne have won a flag more recently than we have....
As long as he doesn't bring their goal kicking coach

Welcome Yze
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1200.webp

Can't wait until they officially fxxk minibus off. His last 5-6 weeks were exactly what I didn't want to see in a future coach and an absolute embarrassment. He's basically part of a boys club that have been all around too long and become lazy bc of resting on past success. Need a new line of assistants also to ruffle a few feathers in the Tiger nest. Minibus and his sidekicks failed to do it and the results were tending towards 2016. If people are worried about Yze being involved in two poor final seasons as an assistant then the should have great trepidation in minibus based on his last 3 seasons as an assistant/ interim coach. I'm not an Yze fan, but anything or anyone over minibus.
What if they don’t TI? What if they instead appoint him as the next Richmond coach?

I know we have opinions about Mini and I’m not saying to not have an opinion, but there’s still a decent possibility that he’ll be head coach. We should give him a chance if the club decides he’s best for the job. The club’s earned our trust because of how well their last appointment went.

If they go with Yze, then most will be happy, but I have a feeling that I know how this forum will look if Mini is picked.

aaron yze worse than mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back