• Adem Yze

Votes: 146 63.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blake Caracella as untried coach

Justin Leppitsch as tried coach

To me those are the coaches, I would be most happy with.

Out of the tried coaches I think Leppitsch and Buckley is the way to go.

Out of the untried I think Yze, Enright, Hansen, and Kelly would be the best options.

Don’t sleep on Hayden Skipworth. Very highly rated at Collingwood and by Fly. Empathy and relationship building a strong suit of his. Could be a match.

The process will be thorough.
There’ll be names like this that bob up , I forgot that Brad Scott , similar status to skip was part of process prior to dimma getting the nod

it's going to have be someone that will be in for the long haul. Richmond have a very dark period in front of them and I think Hardwick knew it.

We have no real emerging A graders amongst our young talent and our premiership stars are retiring/aging fast. We'll also be looking to be rebuilding during the tassie intro. I don't see an avenue to success in the near future so it must be someone that acknowledges this and is willing to stick to a long and lengthy process

There’ll be names like this that bob up , I forgot that Brad Scott , similar status to skip was part of process prior to dimma getting the nod
McRae wasn’t even talked about for the pies job in the media until after he got it

If you look closely Grigg has a lot of influence in the Geelol coaches box on game day. I have no doubt he was a massive reason for the Cats flag last year. I think he fits the bill perfectly for us. Has the hunger. Get the old 2017 coaching crew back. Leppa and Caracella as the assistants. Happy to keep Rutten as our backline assistant.

Christ no not one of the Scott’s i will punch myself in the nuts and support Tasmania if that ever happens

(Not saying they cant coach, just cant stand them)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This guy:

evil laugh laughing GIF by HULU

(Log in to remove this ad.)

kinda want bucks

reckon it will just work and we will win a couple before Pies win any

plus he has been a closet fan of us since early 2017

theres a part of me that would like the fact that any buckley autobiographies would have a picture of him in richmond gear holding the cup dead smack bang on the cover

and all the pies supperoters would have to buy and own it.

Chris Newman would be nice but I'm hoping Leppa wants it.

Josh Carr would be good. He was a C of a player like Dimma.
Ashley Hansen or Yze would be good as well.
Yze has had a lot of success as an assistant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back