Richmond Football Club & Their Despicable Fans: Flagrantly endorsing adultery in a moral vacuum. 😡

How many years did cheating on his wife with a Richmond staffer add to Dimma's contract?

• 3 years, bad behavior's encouraged at Tigerland just ask Stack or Cotchin (Brooke)

• 2 years, the other for being a mouthy arrogant twat

• 1 year, they already knew he was a bastard since he played for Essendon*

• 0 years, only results are counted at the Punt Road moral cesspit

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

A few on here just ain’t getting any...
Wow. Just wow.

So you take a thread about a football club publicly endorsing adultery and turn it into an excuse to air a thinly-veiled belief that women are nothing more than sexual playthings and the rest of us would feel different about Hardwick betraying his wife if we were getting more action!??

I am outright disgusted. Richmond supporters. Essendon* fans, the low bar you've set is being challenged. :thumbsdown:

Wow. Just wow.

So you take a thread about a football club publicly endorsing adultery and turn it into an excuse to air a thinly-veiled belief that women are nothing more than sexual playthings and the rest of us would feel different about Hardwick betraying his wife if we were getting more action!??

I am outright disgusted. Richmond supporters. Essendon* fans, the low bar you've set is being challenged. :thumbsdown:
You can legally pay for it... go for it👍

You can legally pay for it... go for it👍
Wow, promoting prostitution. Yeah I guess if you're going down the "women are nothing but sexual objects" route why not go the whole hog. :oops:

I wonder how Peggy feels leading a club with a coach & fans who think women are nothing but walking vaginas?

Wow, promoting prostitution. Yeah I guess if you're going down the "women are nothing but sexual objects" route why not go the whole hog. :oops:

I wonder how Peggy feels leading a club with a coach & fans who think women are nothing but walking vaginas?
Hey... go for a bloke then. It’s all good.

Hey... go for a bloke then. It’s all good.
.....because treating humans as mindless sex objects is fine provided they aren't women? :unsure:

Little wonder life is so cheap to Richmond fans when they have 100,000 disposable pals who jumped on the bandwagon the same year they did. What a shame the leauge has been hijacked by such an undignified cohort.

If moral decay leads to premierships then I'm all for turning Punt Rd into Sodom and Gomorrah. I'm thinking if Richmond start a dog fighting ring then maybe we could go four in a row.

If moral decay leads to premierships then I'm all for turning Punt Rd into Sodom and Gomorrah.
If a few players follow Dimma's example with staff members that's what it'll start resembling. :straining:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If a few players follow Dimma's example with staff members that's what it'll start resembling. :straining:
Indeed, just look at Geelong before Rohan went fiddling around down there and made it even filthier if that’s possible yet still as clean as a whistle compared to Richmond.

.....because treating humans as mindless sex objects is fine provided they aren't women? :unsure:

Little wonder life is so cheap to Richmond fans when they have 100,000 disposable pals who jumped on the bandwagon the same year they did. What a shame the leauge has been hijacked by such an undignified cohort.
Mrs Palmer it is then... enjoy 😊

Gary Rohan to Richmond confirmed

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond Football Club & Their Despicable Fans: Flagrantly endorsing adultery in a moral vacuum. 😡

Back