Richmond games on 7TWO

Remove this Banner Ad

Gday All,

I was a bit slow on the uptake, and missed the replay of Richmond vs Carlton 2001 semi final. Anyone know if I can download this? Anyone spotted a torrent, or know a good place to look?

Cheers

Gday All,

I was a bit slow on the uptake, and missed the replay of Richmond vs Carlton 2001 semi final. Anyone know if I can download this? Anyone spotted a torrent, or know a good place to look?

Cheers
Sorry, they don't have this game but aus.sierules.com is a private tracker for AFL torrents. Might be of use in the future.

Thanks Al.

I'm not sure there will be much glory for the Yellow and Black this year, so being able to relive a few of those dim and distant ones will help get through. I'm sure that in 10 years time we will all be downloading the semi final that Jadyn Post kicked 8, and Cotchin got 40 possessions.

7two is really pushing it with these delayed 1.30 start time, didnt come on till 1.50. thanks yet again to a stupid war movie.
still great to see richo and benny gale rip it up. richo should off kicked 10,some off those holding on decisions not payed to richo were comical.

Was that the last game we played Fitzroy in....I felt bad watching that when it happened. I almost felt as if we shouldn't have tried...just let them go out with a bit of dignity.

Was that the last game we played Fitzroy in....I felt bad watching that when it happened. I almost felt as if we shouldn't have tried...just let them go out with a bit of dignity.

I think it's the saddest thing when a club folds, merges or is forced to relocate.

Luckily Richmond supporter would fight to their last breath to keep the club at Punt Road.

I'm pretty sure the Fitzroy supporters wanted Fitzroy to stay as Fitzroy and nothing else..

Yeh...in that way they might be like all clubs.

But there is a big difference between 'wanting' and actually 'doing'.

No matter how poor you are.
No matter how big your supporter base is.
No matter how big the adversary.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

6.50 AM on Boxing Day - Tiges V North Melbourne 1974 Grand Final.

Set the VCR for that one:thumbsu:

Geez we were unlucky. Really should of won this game.

Would love to see Kelvin get back to his 08 form. This also showcases how much we missed Foley in 09.

Edit: Going to miss Browny.

I know this isn't a 7TWO game, but for anyone interested on Fox Sports 3 at 9.00pm tonight Richmond V St.Kilda from 2008 is on!

Started to watch it. Then remembered I was at the game, and the bad memories flooded back.

As well as seeing Wallace's mug in the box. I nearly threw up my Roast Chicken & salad.

Bring on season 2010. But first.....make em bleed Hardwick !!!

Was good to watch some decent Tigers footy agian during the off season even though we did loose the game. Just think, if we scored with one of those two posters in the last qtr we could have made finals. :mad:

If you ever wanna show your kids how good richo wass, show em that game against St Kilda in 08.

What an absolute superstar.

Browny was gold that night too.

Batman and Robin, you were my favourite combo!

After watching that again I'd say Simmons was kept on the list with the big hope he can recapture his '08 form...reckon his utter shiteness of this year had a bigger impact on us then we realise...

Agreed. He was pretty good in 08 and this years form was far from that. Watching him play was cringworthy. It seemed like he could bearly bend down to pick up the ball.

Here's hoping for a much better season in 10 and prove the Hardwick made the right choice.

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond games on 7TWO

Remove this Banner Ad

Back