Richmond Vs. Carlton - Rd 1, 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

great to win the first game when you consider the alternative.

Looking forward to bringing in some seniors players in the next few weeks and building to full strength.

Very happy with Lambert and Lloyd. Two state league bottom end picks and rookie picks that are making a difference.

Lloyds goal, twisting and turning in the last was awesome

Its first game of the year against a team that always gives its all against us we put out a younger, less experienced team and still win, yes I can see the issue:drunk:
Norths version of the Scott brothers has never won a first round game.
Thankyou for proving my point, behind hardwhich Brad Scott is the other worst coach in the league

True fans will be happy because both teams lost last night. Carlton got nothing and Richmond showed how crap they really are. Will be a tough time for both. At least Carlton are rebuilding. Richmond will have to now start the process.

Oh but the crowd. The roar. All our members! Oh we're from Tigerland.
Sadly heading to the bottom of the ladder the little tiggers and the best they got from their recent run of success was 3 pathetic Elimination final losses in a row. A 3 Peat if you like.

Your inferiority complex dripping from every word.

Yes we do have the crowd, the roar, the members etc. Yes we have the famous song. Yes we have all that.

We also have a win in Round 1 against a club we really care about beating in what is a Melbourne Clasico.

We are happy so you are salty......get used to it.

As a Carlton supporter i'm happy they had a crack, but i'm going to get more excited when we do it against a top 8 side.
I predicted Richmond to finish 12 this year and nothing i saw last night changed my mind.
Ahhh another brainiac predicting the season from 1 game. Blues should be happy last night they looked good, we were terrible but we'll take the 4 points and move on. Much bigger fish to fry in the coming weeks...

Ahhh another brainiac predicting the season from 1 game. Blues should be happy last night they looked good, we were terrible but we'll take the 4 points and move on. Much bigger fish to fry in the coming weeks...
I predicted they would miss the 8 b4 the season started, you half witt.

The blues played well as expected.
New coach, gameplan, just off a big pre-season with everything to prove. It was their grand final and they very nearly got over the line.

I like what I saw from them last night and they might surprise a few teams this year, but they will tire as the season progresses and finish in the bottom 2-3.

For the last 3 years we havent started well and every time Ive heard we will miss the 8. We wont. We will steady and improve as the season goes on as we have for the last 3 years that everyone forgets. The time to take the next step is in September.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The blues played well as expected.
New coach, gameplan, just off a big pre-season with everything to prove. It was their grand final and they very nearly got over the line.

I like what I saw from them last night and they might surprise a few teams this year, but they will tire as the season progresses and finish in the bottom 2-3.
True. I doubt such a young list can keep the pressure game up for a whole season. And not a single game, apart from matches against real top teams, where they can take it easy.

We could. Or we could go 4-1, or even 5-0.

With both Deledio and Maric in the team, 4-1 is more likely than 1-4.
If you have such a heavy reliance on two players to make your team not play like garbage, then your club is in trouble.

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond Vs. Carlton - Rd 1, 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Back