Autopsy Saints v Cats - AFL Rd 23, 2024 - Sat August 17th 7:30pm - (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Saints by a lot

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Why? Because we lost? Mate, where is your team on the ladder? You playing finals this year? Enjoy your grand final win. You won't be playing in or winning a real one with Ross at the helm.

You willingly let this parasite back in your club. Enjoy the few wins at the back end of the season while your club continues to not win anything while playing insipid, scared, defeatist football for much of the year. My comments existed outside of the result. I wanted to turn the game off when Geelong were up by 3 goals, it was so ****ing boring.

You have half a team of first rounders in your side and have been building forever. We have been up the top for years with old players and a bunch of late draft picks and rookie selections. You should beat us up. You should also be where we are on the ladder. Why aren't you? Look at the smug prick in the box and the pathetic football he has you playing.

Nice melt.

I know champ :thumbsu:

How does it feel to be out attacked by a "football terrorist" ?

And you responded to me :rainbow:
Not bad. He'll be in Europe in a fortnight. :rainbow:

Yes... That's how exchanges work. You speak and then I speak. Still an odd exchange.

You got buttsore and triggered someone doesn't rate your bore of a coach. Never have and never will. Surprised that someone like you who watched Ferguson show the world what excellence looks like actually does like RTB.

Unfortunate loss Mr Meow . I remember when you said Geelong were the benchmark.

Anyway, another win without Petracca today. haha. Not a good day for you.
Like clockwork mate.

It was you that said Geelong were the benchmark at about round 8, you fool. Need me to find the post before the Melbourne/Geelong game? I had Geelong 6th before the start of the season and have consistently said their football is not premiership-worthy. They've still vastly out performed Melbourne this season. Enjoy.

It's always good seeing Lyon release the handbrake, he should do it more often. And we'll always have 2009, while you'll always be heartbroken about it with the possibility of no Saints flag in your lifetime.

Everybody wins.
We have done it this year, As seen by the 2nd half.

2009 was 15 yeast ago, Hauntology is best avoided when it comes to football (not to mention life )

The best flag is the next one.

I support my team because it is in my family, Flag or no Flag I am loyal.

Unfortunate loss Mr Meow . I remember when you said Geelong were the benchmark.

Anyway, another win without Petracca today. haha. Not a good day for you.
Are any Melbourne fans even watching footy anymore? Thank god you had a game interstate today so we could be saved from having flashbacks of COVID football again.

We have done it this year, As seen by the 2nd half.

2009 was 15 yeast ago, Hauntology is best avoided when it comes to football (not to mention life )

The best flag is the next one.

I support my team because it is in my family, Flag or no Flag I am loyal.
I'm not even one of the Geelong supporters who has said Lyon ruins football or St Kilda's football is terrible. So this whole debacle doesn't really involve me. I gave them plenty of credit last year and have still consistently acknowledged their threat in 2024. And I would happily see St Kilda win a flag as nobody deserves to go through a lifetime without seeing one. Well played tonight!

Yes... That's how exchanges work. You speak and then I speak. Still an odd exchange.

You got buttsore and triggered someone doesn't rate your bore of a coach. Never have and never will. Surprised that someone like you who watched Ferguson show the world what excellence looks like actually does like RTB.
K

Dude you just have zero idea on Ross 2.0 (and lets face it Ross1.0)

I'm not even one of the Geelong supporters who has said Lyon ruins football or St Kilda's football is terrible. So this whole debacle doesn't really involve me. I gave them plenty of credit last year and have still consistently acknowledged their threat in 2024. And I would happily see St Kilda win a flag as nobody deserves to go through a lifetime without seeing one. Well played tonight!
GG to ypot mob, still think are a flag threat.

Although Tom Stewart in the midfield is something that does boggle me.

It feels like a bad move.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why? Because we lost? Mate, where is your team on the ladder? You playing finals this year? Enjoy your grand final win. You won't be playing in or winning a real one with Ross at the helm.

You willingly let this parasite back in your club. Enjoy the few wins at the back end of the season while your club continues to not win anything while playing insipid, scared, defeatist football for much of the year. My comments existed outside of the result. I wanted to turn the game off when Geelong were up by 3 goals, it was so ****ing boring.

You have half a team of first rounders in your side and have been building forever. We have been up the top for years with old players and a bunch of late draft picks and rookie selections. You should beat us up. You should also be where we are on the ladder. Why aren't you? Look at the smug prick in the box and the pathetic football he has you playing.
do you need a tissue?

lol. covid football? you mean smashing you by 60 points in front of 60k people with full length games. haha clutching
No, I meant no one turning up to watch your team play.

But you're right. It's not a return to COVID. It's just a return to the Melbourne Demons standard, which is not playing finals, no one turning up to games and the club struggling on and off the field.

K

Dude you just have zero idea on Ross 2.0 (and lets face it Ross1.0)
So fans of 15 clubs over the last 20 years are all wrong and the plucky Stockholm Syndrome saints fans are enlightened and correct on Rossy? Really?!?.

Yeah but he doesn’t does he. Hes given away a whopping 11 frees all year before tonight and you don’t watch Geelong games so we both know you wouldn’t have a clue. It was a good effort though
No it’s even when he doesn’t get a free. He’s an embaressement. Obviously they teach them to be entitled down at geelong, S hocking gives the welcome speech

So fans of 15 clubs over the last 20 years are all wrong and the plucky Stockholm Syndrome saints fans are enlightened and correct on Rossy? Really?!?.
I reckon 17 teams liked Ross Lyon football in the 2nd half champ?

Your coach is the same as the Essendon coach, think your list manager is more to blame for your success.

No it’s even when he doesn’t get a free. He’s an embaressement. Obviously they teach them to be entitled down at geelong, S hocking gives the welcome speech

No players do this, as previously discussed. Tell us again about Zach Guthrie only getting a game because of his brother, and all the Geelong games you obviously watch 😂😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Saints v Cats - AFL Rd 23, 2024 - Sat August 17th 7:30pm - (Marvel)

Back