Preview Richmond vs GWS | Sunday July 23rd | MCG 1:10 PM

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very interested to see the team selection tonight - by the looks of it some very good performances in a dominating VFL side. Surely Bolton comes in and Lennon/Townsend must be bloody close!
I really detest getting done by plastic, 'let's use daddy's money to buy ourselves a fancy team' clubs like GWS and I hope we ****ing pound them

Weren't they the two that smashed us the last time we played them?
lids training, they couldn't rush him straight back now could they? please dont let his name be on their team sheet tonight.
the writing would be on the wall for him to sink us and our top 4 hopes with a kick after the siren

STAR forward Jeremy Cameron has been ruled of Greater Western Sydney's clash with Richmond.

But star midfielder Stephen Coniglio trained on Thursday and is a chance of making a surprise return from an ankle injury.

More to come

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2017-07-20/giants-star-jeremy-cameron-ruled-out-of-tigers-clash

Coniglio hasnt played since round 8 i think and only played another 2-3 for the year, rushing him back, surely hes underdone? and yes im hoping hes out - quality player :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We should play Soldo.

As others have said he is quite decent in the ruck contests and he can also take a mark. At the very least, he provides an extra tall presence that we are sorely lacking. Our smalls have all been starved when we hoof it forward because they just can't compete in the air.

Out: Rioli, McIntosh & Grigg (Managed)
In: Lennon, C.Ellis & Bolton

You realise that 'giving the kids a run' at the end of the season is generally not done when you're likely to play finals?

Not a fan of the negativity on our board, but some knowleagable posters are worried about our form. Leon has been as well and he's a straight shooter. He wasn't in the presser last week though and seemed to take the view we've improved but ran into a better side on the day.
I generally accept the score as a fair result but at Spotless we were very lucky. No doubt your guys will be fired up for this after that.
I would say it's a 50-50 game and the odds were close last time I looked. With two quality sides going at it I expect a great spectacle. Both teams need the points badly.

Good post. Not sure what you are doing on BF. Screaming rage, or boastful arrogance are the usual ways it goes.

The Tigers aren't exactly red hot at the moment as well. The team is sort of half crippled. Not as crippled as GWS, but our structure is all over the place.

Should be a good game. If one team blows the other apart it will be GWS destroying us. But who knows at the G. The Tigers might just turn up.

lids training, they couldn't rush him straight back now could they? please dont let his name be on their team sheet tonight.
the writing would be on the wall for him to sink us and our top 4 hopes with a kick after the siren

Na mate, that's locked in for prelim..! Lids to kick the winning goal after the siren.....
it can only happen to Richmond.....

Just like losing to the 9th FFS

surely we give markov another crack?
the bloke hammered the vfl off half back last week and was dead eye dick at hitting up targets.
id take out short or broad for him?

Last edited:
Na mate, that's locked in for prelim..! Lids to kick the winning goal after the siren.....
it can only happen to Richmond.....

Just like losing to the 9th FFS

Lids is going to take a mark on defensive 50 with the scores level, siren will go and hell turn around and kick it through for a rushed behind taking us to the grand final while tearing off his gws jumper to reveal a richmond one underneath

Lids is going to take a mark on defensive 50 with the scores level, siren will go and hell turn around and kick it through for a rushed behind taking us to the grand final while tearing off his gws jumper to reveal a richmond one underneath
anigif_enhanced-17182-1436906160-1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back