Game Day U18 National Championships - Allies v Vic Country Sunday July 7th 10.35am

Remove this Banner Ad

Jagga Smith - exactly the type of midfielder we need. Always tries and has top-line footy IQ. The best player in the draft, the fact he is so skinny and still dominates is impressive, N.Daicos style of midfielder.

Toby Travaglia - this kid should be a top 5 pick. Is like a mixture of Vlastuin/Rioli in the way he intercepts and takes the game on.

Jonty Faul - looks like an old school full forward, big, takes a nice grab and good kicking action. Player Reference: taller Taylor Walker

Harry Armstrong - can cause havoc in the forward line, elite long left foot kick, and strong mark. Player reference: Jake Waterman

Isaac Kako - quick and nimble, reads the bounce of the ball well and could be the best small forward in the draft. Player Reference: Tom Papley

Murphy Reid - highly skilful outside/inside midfielder. Reminds me alot of a Steele Sidebottom the way he plays.

Harvey Langford - bull on the inside. Crisp left foot kick and can take a good grab. Reminds me of 2 Freo players in Fyfe with the inside ability and high marking and Matthew Johnson in movement/size.

Josh Smilie - not overly impressed with his carnival. Played better in the VFL games. Doesn’t have the skills to go no.1 imo. His size is the reason he is in top 10 discussions, far more skillfull midfielders. Couple of pre-seasons and could be a bull at AFL level, but at the moment doesn’t play like he is a bull.

Finn O’Sullivan - time out is obvious, hasn’t had the time and space to show why he is highly rated. Seems to read the play and does the right things though the other mids have been better.

Sam Laylor - played in the forward line mostly. Naturally inclined to give the dont argue, skills are solid and his body is AFL ready. Dusty/Ollie Wines type.

Luke Trainor - best intercept type defender. Reads the play well and uses it well. Similar to Gibcus and could compliment him.

Others have impressed. These are the players I feel suit our team the most.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day U18 National Championships - Allies v Vic Country Sunday July 7th 10.35am

Remove this Banner Ad

Back