Preview Rnd 10 Carlton v Adelaide Sunday May 25 4.40 pm @ MCG - Team post *686

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haven't thought much about the footy, but reading this thread has me pumped! Very excited about being at the 'G (although hating the time - what's wrong with a mid afternoon game?) later today.

GO BLUES!

Haven't thought much about the footy, but reading this thread has me pumped! Very excited about being at the 'G (although hating the time - what's wrong with a mid afternoon game?) later today.

GO BLUES!

I actually don't mind the 4.40 start. Gives me time to enjoy my Sunday, watch a game of footy, and then go out for dinner after.
I much prefer it over the dreaded Sunday evening game...shudder.

Between scrapping access to away games and this run of ridiculous timeslots, a long distance membership has effectively become a donation.
What does a long distance membership give you ? I usually get a three game membership which effectively is a donation to the club as I am lucky to get to Melbourne to see a game and Carlton don't come to Canberra.

What does a long distance membership give you ? I usually get a three game membership which effectively is a donation to the club as I am lucky to get to Melbourne to see a game and Carlton don't come to Canberra.
It was any five games, this year it was quietly changed to any five home games.

Have always been happy to travel, but Thursday, Monday and late Sunday games are difficult for obvious reasons.

Currently standing at Meblourne airport trying to make the decision between telling work to get stuffed and skipping my flight to Hobart to watch the footy instead or not....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Mr. Esky a blues supporter ?

No, not that fussed on footy, but has leaning towarsds Richmond if anyone, but of courae pleased when we win, happy wife happy life :)

With you there Ace. I do the same.

No, not that fussed on footy, but has leaning towarsds Richmond if anyone, but of courae pleased when we win, happy wife happy life :)
I do wonder what it would be like married to an opposition supporter, guess I could ask happydude . Mrs AA has no interest in footy at all, lucky as she is from Perth. Cant imagine what it would be like married to an Eagles supporter :eek:

Currently standing at Meblourne airport trying to make the decision between telling work to get stuffed and skipping my flight to Hobart to watch the footy instead or not....
Hmm i'd go with work.
If we lose by 10 goals and you lose your job then hmm what's the point of living? Haha

Depends which Carlton turns up. Good Carlton and I'm confident. But who knows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back