AFL Autopsy RND 22: Loss

Remove this Banner Ad

Halfway through the last qtr I told my work colleague that we will keep getting points until we’re 5 points up and then we’ll heartbreakingly lose by one point to a goal after the siren. As if that’s not fully symptomatic of the ptsd that this ****ing club induces on its supporters and the predictable flakiness of the footballers who wear a once proud gurnsey…. They don’t deserve us as supporters at this point.

Fellow posters.
I almost died in January from something that was a freak physical occurrence.
Football is terrific but it should be a small facet of a rich life.
Don’t be too bummed out- we currently support a rich underperforming club.
I think the bombers have improved a bit this year and we will see how effective and ruthless Scott will be in conjunction with Matt Rosa.
If they are fair dinkum ensure Adrian goes and perhaps get kinnear beatson in to mentor Rosa.
He has overseen premierships at Brisbane and Sydney.
Have a good night everyone.
I might compile my top 50 tomorrow for anyone who is interested.
Perhaps we can pick a few beauties in the draft.
Yes. Bring in Beatson. F*** off Dodoro altogether.

Depressing when trying to digest the game I cant pinpoint too many positives..

Caddy for his 3 goals was good. Cant think of any others that made me really sit up and take notice
Now we can lose the last two and get a pick in front of Kako đź‘Ť
It is what it is. We simply have too many gaps in the list .
Said at the start of the year we were 3 plus years away.
The effort was there but as usual we created a ship load of opportunities but couldn’t do anything with it.

The effort was there but as usual we created a ship load of opportunities but couldn’t do anything with it.
Thank you.
A voice of reason.

its sad when after a loss we create just as many questions as we have answers after a win

Not unhappy.
Last quarter showed good progress on last year. Yeah, we were inaccurate, but we kept the ball locked forward and kept giving the forwards opportunities. Our process and our resolve this season has been much better than last season. I was at the GWS game this time last year. We're an improved side.

Looking forward to the list being turned over again now. Hopefully that's what we see; Heppell, Goldy, Kelly, Laverde, Menzie should definitely be gone.

Out of curiosity, how good is Kako’s conversion rate at goal?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fellow posters.
I almost died in January from something that was a freak physical occurrence.
Football is terrific but it should be a small facet of a rich life.
Don’t be too bummed out- we currently support a rich underperforming club.
I think the bombers have improved a bit this year and we will see how effective and ruthless Scott will be in conjunction with Matt Rosa.
If they are fair dinkum ensure Adrian goes and perhaps get kinnear beatson in to mentor Rosa.
He has overseen premierships at Brisbane and Sydney.
Have a good night everyone.
I might compile my top 50 tomorrow for anyone who is interested.
Perhaps we can pick a few beauties in the draft.
not much else goes on in life so (try to) enjoy the highs of the Bombers. Whats booming harder is even as the laughing stock of the completion, we manage to create an even bigger category of laughing stock to the already embarrassing situation we are in

Halfway through the last qtr I told my work colleague that we will keep getting points until we’re 5 points up and then we’ll heartbreakingly lose by one point to a goal after the siren. As if that’s not fully symptomatic of the ptsd that this ****ing club induces on its supporters and the predictable flakiness of the footballers who wear a once proud gurnsey…. They don’t deserve us as supporters at this point.
I will believe you - I was just numb the entire last quarter waiting for something like that to happen. The numbness increased with each point as did the sense of the tidal wave coming toward us.

its sad when after a loss we create just as many questions as we have answers after a win
What you need to do is get your head around the fact we are average and stop getting sucked in .
Every year you go flying off the ledge like Wyllie Coyote.
Hope is a bad thing.

What needs to happen
explosion GIF

What will happen
This Is The End Reaction GIF

Not surprised at all, the opposition coach who now coaches a bottom team, calls you spuds, instead of demolishing them to prove him wrong, you lose twice to them to prove him right. Just an embarrassing football club who are the butt of everyones jokes and have been for 20 years. im done

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Autopsy RND 22: Loss

Remove this Banner Ad

Back