AFL Autopsy RND 22: Loss

Remove this Banner Ad

All you can do is laugh really.
I want to but I cant even do that.. I didn't watch last week but seeing the replay thought things may have changed... nope. Tuning in we are still a ****ing embarrassment of a football club that has no balls to make any actual changes

Please get Lloyd back as a goal kicking coach. Pay him whatever he wants, and he gets to tell the fitness team to f off if they say players shouldn't have that many kicks in their training

wasn't lloyd the coach to that King boy at the Saints that can't kick straight. why'd he only teach one of the king boys to kick straight. i'd like someone better than the guy who is only 50/50 at teaching twins how to kick at goal

Whats more worrying?

(a) the coach who trusts his senior players more than the youth

(b) the list manager who doesn't think exploding the list up to try to move forward is the right thing to do

I genuinely hate this football club
Mexican girl gif

We never ever have a good win when we are expected to.

Rowell, Long towelled us up.

1.9 is deplorable. Another wasted year.

that says it all. Yo could argue Sam Collins is under rated, King is under rated but perhaps having a break out season. Witts is criminally under rated and having a best season but Ben * Long??? seriously. bloke is a spud even at VFL level

Apart from some individual players, who have dragged us over the line a few times, we haven't improved at all. Still bad at the same things, add goal kicking to the list this year. I'm losing faith in Scott, that's for sure.

Ben Long has been killing it for most of the season. I mean, he killed us in our first game this season which set off his run

(Log in to remove this ad.)

inaccurate kicking is not even a concern, nor laughable, its unprofessional now

it was unprofessional when we barely beat west coast 12 odd rounds ago..........

our % has told the story line the entire year.

At this point if you let an Essendon loss upset you, that’s your fault.

All you can do is laugh and I thought it was hilarious Mac Andrew was the one to kick the winner, good on him
Yeah after the shit the crowd gave him, I wasn't mad it was him who kicked it.

I'm not really upset at the loss because the season was already over after we lost to Geelong. If we made finals we'd have gotten thrashed first week and hurt our draft position anyway.

I don't want us to make finals unless our percentage looks like a top 8 side, not a bottom side that got lucky.

could put that ****in Australian breakdancing chick in our fwdline and shed probably kick a goal.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Autopsy RND 22: Loss

Remove this Banner Ad

Back