Rocca and Trotter in for Petrie and Pratt

Remove this Banner Ad

hilly said:
Haven't got the final bench, but there'll be at least 2 changes as specified above.

Wow Petrie dropped, didn't think Dean would do that, but having Trotter and Rocca in for Pratt and Petrie is good to see.

Good strong call made by the match committee.

Dropping Petrie sends a clear message to all players (whether we think this decision is a year overdue or not) that crap performaces will not be tolerated, and less disruptive than making wholesale changes to the team.

North by 6 goals

A good positive statement that performances like last week will not be tolerated.

I hope Watt and Sinclair have been put on notice as well.

I will be looking forward to Petrie and Pratt making a strong statement in this afternoons game.

Couldnt believe my eyes when I switched on ABC.

Good decision, and hopefully a wake up call to Drew.

GO SAV!:thumbsu:

deano1 said:
Yep confirmed, both Petrie and Pratt playing for North Ballarat now.
Pratt got a few touches in the firs quarter but nothing spectacular.Petrie had a hand in their first goal and then disappeared for the rest of the quarter.LeCras started slowly and then started to get on the end of everything going forward,and Swallow is a ball tearer.He is the real deal mark my words.

For Tasmania,Chad Jones kicked an early goal but thats about it,Moran is not doing a whole lot and Rawlings less.

nice to see we had the courage to drop Petrie. He needs to string a few good games together, and get his confidence back. I'm watching the game live on ABC now - looking forward to seeing Swallow. Everyone here seems to rate him.

And it'll be nice to finally see what Trotter can do.

mark73 said:
Pratt got a few touches in the firs quarter but nothing spectacular.Petrie had a hand in their first goal and then disappeared for the rest of the quarter.LeCras started slowly and then started to get on the end of everything going forward,and Swallow is a ball tearer.He is the real deal mark my words.

For Tasmania,Chad Jones kicked an early goal but thats about it,Moran is not doing a whole lot and Rawlings less.

A better 1/4 from Petrie, missed a hurried shot at goal but then laid a great tackle to win a free kick, then a great tap in the ruck straight down the throat of Spolding that resulted in a goal. Also a good matchup with Jade Rawlings on him.

Riggio getting a couple of tough jobs, firstly on Beams and now on Plapp, a good learning experience for the youngster.

Windy conditions suiting the little men Swallow and Lower both doing ok.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like the look of Lower

Remove this Banner Ad

Rocca and Trotter in for Petrie and Pratt

Remove this Banner Ad

Back