List Mgmt. Rookie Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

AmellyPies

Club Legend
Nov 2, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Second time making one of these so apologies if its done wrong.

The Rookie Draft is tomorrow and I usually like them due to you know your club can get more players.

-Keeffe and Thomas unfortunately will be taken on the Rookie list.
-Tim Golds is set to be taken.

Leaving us with one spot. If we use it? who would you take or what have you heard?

Who is the guy that Adam H was talking about?
I think it was Dylan Gordon from the NT. He has played in the WAFL, this year he played in country Victoria. I believe he's 20, key position size, and starred for a Victoria Country U19 team against the VAFA U19s.
335822.jpg

Last edited:
I think it was Dylan Gordon from the NT. He has played in the WAFL, this year he played in country Victoria. I believe he's 20, key position size, and starred for a Victoria Country U19 team against the VAFA U19s.
335822.jpg

Yep thats Dylan. One of the best kicks Ive seen out of AFL level.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm secretly hoping someone else takes Keeffe and Thomas. Josh Thomas has a long way to go if he is going to break into the midfield we're building. Keeffe would be at the back of the line for key defensive prospects as well.

I'm secretly hoping someone else takes Keeffe and Thomas. Josh Thomas has a long way to go if he is going to break into the midfield we're building. Keeffe would be at the back of the line for key defensive prospects as well.

Same. But I'm making it a secret. SOMEONE TAKE THEM.

Sounds like Golds, Keeffe and Thomas are a lock so Dylan Gordon doesn't sound too bad for our 1 live pick does he?

If not I'd like us to have a look at either Callum Moore, Hisham Kerbatieh or Jesse Glass-McCasker.

Or Derek Hine will get someone we haven't even mentioned? :p:p:p It worked for you haaha

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Rookie Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Back