Player Watch Rookie Pick #45 (2015) - Dan Houston

Remove this Banner Ad

Yea, absolutely we can't change positions now. We'd look foolish.
We've put our selves in a position where the best Houston can get is 3, absolute best.

Maynard would have missed the GF and Cripps missed a Brownlow if they had out footy department.
No they wouldn’t, they play for vic teams.

It's all made up wwe storyline bullshit..
We appeal it will get down to four ...

We will get railed in WA this week for freo to make the finals we will play gws in Sydney lose play a VFL side in the elimination win then lose the prelim..

The AFL were the rules don't matter and the games rigged ..

Pathetic

So the tribunal didn't accept that the bump was to the body and not high. I never really thought they would but that was our only hope of avoiding this outcome. Once it's concluded that the contact was high you just don't have a leg to stand on.

Explain in logical terms how the ban can be longer than Rankine off the ball hit that concussed Starcevic and was graded intentional. In no court of logical law can Houston get a longer suspension for an offence with a lower grading. Have a think about it.

Explain in logical terms how the ban can be longer than Rankine off the ball hit that concussed Starcevic and was graded intentional. In no court of logical law can Houston get a longer suspension for an offence with a lower grading. Have a think about it.
This ^^^^

It's all made up wwe storyline bullshit..
We appeal it will get down to four ...

We will get railed in WA this week for freo to make the finals we will play gws in Sydney lose play a VFL side in the elimination win then lose the prelim..

The AFL were the rules don't matter and the games rigged ..

Pathetic
I'll be blaming ken if that happens given his got form.

They want a hawthorn fairytale this year so any chance they can get at throwing us under the bus they'll take it just wait till finals start and see how the umpiring plays out
I kid you not , SEN here in Vic have been taking calls re hawthorn for the past hour ... You'd think they're favourites

This has to galvanise the club and playing group to shove it up the competition and play out of their skins for the next 6 weeks to win the flag. Focus energy on winning four consecutive tough matches against all forms of opposition. It’s what old Port Adelaide did all the time.
They’ll probably pick off our players for suspension one by one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well one thing we know, when an example is to me made, Port Adelaidenis teh usual choice.
As for our attorney..rather pathetic. Why do we always go the soft approach. Sack Koch.
And as for Nicks calling a dog act..just piss off you sore loser.
This is Matthew Nicks as a senior AFL coach, has NFI! Fits in perfectly with their dumb arse customers!

Dog Chasing GIF by Maryanne Chisholm - MCArtist

The customers
jim carrey harry GIF by Dumb and Dumber To

Ah well pretty much as expected there's no point appealing I'd rather go in with Dennis Denuto than our lot.
There is 100% a reason to appeal.

We should appeal as strongly and in as emotional fashion as possible.

I dont care if it gets Dan off. Let's create a massive us against the ruckus and ride that wave if emotion all the way to a premiership with Dan sitting on the bench each week.

That's what Jack would do.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

There is 100% a reason to appeal.

We should appeal as strongly and in as emotional fashion as possible.

I dont care if it gets Dan off. Let's create a massive us against the ruckus and ride that wave if emotion all the way to a premiership.

That's what Jack would do.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Jack would of won the last 5

I kid you not , SEN here in Vic have been taking calls re hawthorn for the past hour ... You'd think they're favourites
Yea I don't doubt it
Free kick hawthorn!!
they'll get rolled into the finals on a red carpet umps in their pockets hodge on screen crying chatting to Mitchell tears of joy etc etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Rookie Pick #45 (2015) - Dan Houston

Remove this Banner Ad

Back