Player Watch Rookie Pick #45 (2015) - Dan Houston

Remove this Banner Ad

I don’t really understand why he wants to leave now, when he is contracted for 3 more years and things are starting to look up at the club and he has just gone back to back AA.

This is a completely different set of circumstances to say JHF who was at a basket case having a horrible time and a homesick 18 year old. I thought Dan seemed really happy here and playing excellent footy.

Still a bit blindsided by it all.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I don’t really understand why he wants to leave now, when he is contracted for 3 more years and things are starting to look up at the club and he has just gone back to back AA.

This is a completely different set of circumstances to say JHF who was at a basket case having a horrible time and a homesick 18 year old. I thought Dan seemed really happy here and playing excellent footy.

Still a bit blindsided by it all.

He probably is happy at Port but possibly its his partner pushing for it more. Nobody knows.

Is she allergic to Adelaide?

I don't think it's her.

For whatever reason Dan wants to be in Melbourne. Still think he should have been made captain and possibly at the back of his mind that, along with Port maybe short changing him ie. If he's on 200k a year less than he can get elsewhere Port don't love him as much as they should then it's time to move on.

Port still have to get 2 firsts for it to happen.

Well done to Dan on his second AA. What a player.

Sad to see him go for whatever reason but we should be confident to get two first rounders and it could be a good idea to try and diversify that into three early picks to grab the talent in the draft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Leonardo Dicaprio Enthusiasm GIF by Jordan Belfort

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Rookie Pick #45 (2015) - Dan Houston

Remove this Banner Ad

Back