Player Watch Rookie Pick #45 (2015) - Dan Houston

Remove this Banner Ad

I can’t recall or imagine any other club doing us a solid to the extent it seem like we’re going to do for whichever club gets Houston. Closest thing is maybe West Coast jumping into the JHF trade to help us bring him home and facilitate Willie’s request as well.
No way any club in our situation right now would go “oh okay fineeeee, he’s still got a contract for years and has made the last 2 AA sides, but we’ll happily accept less than 2 firsts”. Not one of them would be as weak as us. We ****ing suck, where’s the ruthlessness we would’ve had in the 80s or earlier.
GWS was the one that really jumped in to help get the JHF/Rioli trade over the line. The amount they were willing to give up to ensure they could grab the Vic Country kid when the rest of the top prospects were all Vic Metro mummy's boys.

GWS was the one that really jumped in to help get the JHF/Rioli trade over the line. The amount they were willing to give up to ensure they could grab the Vic Country kid when the rest of the top prospects were all Vic Metro mummy's boys.
He looks like he could be a star. From the young key forward group of JUH, Thilthorpe, King Bros, Walter, Darcy, I’m taking Cadman above them all.

He looks like he could be a star. From the young key forward group of JUH, Thilthorpe, King Bros, Walter, Darcy, I’m taking Cadman above them all.
Cadman looks great, but I don't think you can take him above Darcy on what we've seen already, plus I think Jed Walter will be the best of the lot of them. Thilthorpe unfortunately looks frightening as well. I'm excited about the new wave of young key forwards coming through!

Cadman looks great, but I don't think you can take him above Darcy on what we've seen already, plus I think Jed Walter will be the best of the lot of them. Thilthorpe unfortunately looks frightening as well. I'm excited about the new wave of young key forwards coming through!
Georgia is better than Thilthorpe. But I think I would take Darcy first then Georgie.

The only one of those I'd take Cadman over is Walter, and that's because he has barely played any football.

The others are all well ahead of him

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Rookie Pick #45 (2015) - Dan Houston

Remove this Banner Ad

Back