Player Watch Rookie Pick #45 (2015) - Dan Houston

Remove this Banner Ad

Perhaps I misread your words but the word 'strike' connected to an AFL player usually means elicit drug strikes. Please explain what you mean ...

I can assure you it had absolutely nothing at all to do with drugs and didn’t even connect that when you replied.

To rub salt in the wound , if we’re dumb enough to accept a 1st and a 2nd for Dan , which I hope we’re not, after trading out our first for esava and soldo , plus the extra pick we sent with soldo to trade Dan out for a first in this draft will basically mean

Out - Houston
In - esava , soldo

Give or take.

That’s horrendous.

To rub salt in the wound , if we’re dumb enough to accept a 1st and a 2nd for Dan , which I hope we’re not, after trading out our first for esava and soldo , plus the extra pick we sent with soldo to trade Dan out for a first in this draft will basically mean

Out - Houston
In - esava , soldo

Give or take.

That’s horrendous.
That Esava and Soldo trade looks bad before you bring Houston into it. Cannot believe we chased Esava for two trade periods in a row. Cats would have been licking their lips. And then they held out for an extra late pick from us. WTF Port.

He is the most average player I've seen. Really is not good at anything on the field, he only brings some size which does nothing.

At least Soldo was very good before injury.

If Houston goes then we need either two firsts(1 future if needed) or a 1st, high 2nd and a decent fringe player that's better than Esava and under 24 so we can develop them. He is contracted so they need to bring the goods or can piss off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Expecting him to officially request a trade in the next fortnight.
Personally don't think there'll be a trade request until there's been something informally agreed between clubs in terms of the framework of the deal. Port have communicated to him what we want and that we won't do a deal for less. Whether he calls the bluff is a different issue

Stuff him, it needs to be two firsts or hold him
to his contract.

This isn’t a young homesick kid who got drafted to a basket case that wants out this is a long term player that signed a long term contract and is playing unbelievable footy with 2 AA’s in a row. I still haven’t heard or understood any legitimate reason for him wanting to leave. So his gf is from Melbourne, who gives a shit, can’t she move here? Does she earn more than him and can’t leave her job?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Rookie Pick #45 (2015) - Dan Houston

Remove this Banner Ad

Back