Ross Lyon- Hate Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is starting to look worse and worse... He know ESP would look out for M. Harvey, so he brokered the deal himself, told noone, let the knife drop on Harvey and scooted it, all the while lying through his teeth to us....

Taritoreyes.jpg

So let me get this straight.

Lyon contacted Fremantle 5 weeks ago without his manager, around the time of our match with Fremantle.
Tells them he will go if the money was right.
Tells the players he's staying.
Season plays out.
Fremantle and Ross Lyon knive Mark Harvey.
While ESP and St Kilda agree to a 4 year contract.
"BRB coaching Fremantle", and jumps on the next plane to Perth.

Those are some dick moves.

Clearly stepped on too many people's toes, fall out is going to huge everywhere. Fremantle is going to be copping heat from all angles you would imagine. Supporters can't be happy.

He ****ing delisted players knowing he wouldn't be coaching the club beyond this year... WTF

Sad but not pissed that he left. He got a better deal. He's happy, and I begrudgingly respect what deal he got.

I'm ****ing raging because 6 weeks ago he talked to Freo and Mitch Clark when we were campaigning for Finals. I'm going ape shit because he lied to the players, the club and the fans. I'm furious because he did it sneakily, underhand and deceitfully, instead of just telling us.

He's a Genius. An absolute ****ing soulless gutless heartless genius and **** him. Go to hell.

That was a good sign that communication had severely broken down

You're not kidding.

Just a few days ago a board member, who I won't be naming, of the St. Kilda Football Club said to me in person that Ross had guaranteed he wanted to stay with us and that the whole Melbourne thing was just a media beat up. That Ross wanted to stay at the club and if Melbourne tried to take him while under contract then that would be poaching and the club would not stand for it. Then this Fremantle thing happens.....

***** me dead!

Now I know what the story was about when I was a little boy about a saying "30 pieces of silver"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His flight gets into Perth at about 10.30 WST
Would love to see some passionate saints fans down there

Sorry to invade your board saints fans, but just wanna add I heard some very angry freo supporters are heading down there haha....

But yeah, Lyon is clearly a lying twat, its practically like a knife to the back. I don't blame Saints supporters one tiny bit for being so angry towards Lyon. What a dick move saying "Im fully committed to the job," whilst at the same time negociating a deal with freo. Actually, dick move doesnt even begin to explain how bad that is.

I hear Robert Harvey could be a frontrunner for the job? I reckon he'd be a ripper coach.

Ross Lyon You Are A Weak Coward Of A Man You Walk Into St.Kilda After Grant Thomas Gave You A List Ready For Success And All You Can Do Is Destroy Our Whole Club And Now You Leave When The Going Gets Tough Shows Your True CharacterAnd Of All Clubs You Run Away To Little Old Freo WOW...
Give Harvey the coaching role he is the best person ever to step foot into our club.
Also Ross if your going to leave take those awesome players you played like your little buddy Dawson and Raph Clarke then you going would be a positive.

Ross... You may win big money and even a premiership with freo, but one thing you have lost and will never gain again - RESPECT!

I wonder if Freo will let me into the press conference tomorrow if I pretend to be a journo?

Might see a bit of this.

[YOUTUBE]OM3Z_Kskl_U[/YOUTUBE]

Pretty pissed off with both Freo and Lyon with how this has all been handled but what doesn't kill us just makes us stronger. Hopefully this brings the club and the players closer together and we have a big year next year with whoever coaches us.

The first thing that struck me about Ross Lyon was his astute trading. Schnieder , Dempster, King, Ray were all pretty good deals. But he blew the big ones, bad call on Lovett, and he lost the Poker game that was Luke Ball.
His game plan was pretty ho mum, started to go a bit OK in 2008, and went through the roof in 2009. You have to wonder after this season how much Tudor and SOS had to do with 09/10 now.
He was also frustratingly conservative with his team selections. You had the feeling that if we had five experienced full backs playing OK in the VFL and we had 4 mids go down , he'd bring in four full backs to replace them.

I guess we'll find out. Will Freo turn into a dour unit that struggles to kick a goal, or will they go ballistic. ( Bear in mind his first two seasons at StKilda didnt achieve much ).

Can we also flame that absolute w***er Damien Barrett for his tossbag bullshit lies.

"I reported earlier in the week that Harvey was under some pressure at Freo"

Get ****ed you trash talking ****face, you were too busy chruning out drivel about how Ross was signed sealed and delivered to Melbourne.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back