ROUGH WEREWOLF

Remove this Banner Ad

There is a real chance that some of the inactives are disinterested villagers as opposed to lurking evil - happens often in this game.
Hey there. Were you intimidated yesterday. I might have missed an answer.

and i appreciate you backing me. I certainly have you on my good list so far as well. but please tell me what ive missed because clearly i miss a lot
If what you meant was that you couldn’t plausibly be in GUH’s faction on yesterday’s play, well there’s only 2 of them left, and there’s 5-6 other evil/neutral , so doesn’t really clear you (or me for that matter as the above applies to me too)

As one of the theories being thrown up is that GUH ‘s mafia missed on one of us

If what you meant was that you couldn’t plausibly be in GUH’s faction on yesterday’s play, well there’s only 2 of them left, and there’s 5-6 other evil/neutral , so doesn’t really clear you (or me for that matter as the above applies to me too)

As one of the theories being thrown up is that GUH ‘s mafia missed on one of us
I certainly see where you are coming from but Horry was going very hard based on nothing but gut instinct and i was one that helped lynch him. And Mafia certainly didnt miss on me since im night night immune nor do I hold the amulet.

I certainly see where you are coming from but Horry was going very hard based on nothing but gut instinct and i was one that helped lynch him. And Mafia certainly didnt miss on me since im night night immune nor do I hold the amulet.
not night immune

not night immune
no you're clearly night night immune now
not sure what role that is though does SK stand for sleepy killer?

i dont follow the rules. i make my own
sounds evil :think:

of course GUH went pretty hard at you and mafia had a seer so unlikely to actually be SK, unless they missed on killing you.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

think about it a little harder. you'll get there
Shocked Selena Gomez GIF by HULU

As in porps 'look at me, I'm the serial killer' obsessed? I haven't played with them before.
This is only his third game and it’s the first time we’ve had an sk apprentice, maybe his obsession is because he is the apprentice

This is only his third game and it’s the first time we’ve had an sk apprentice, maybe his obsession is because he is the apprentice
The only reason it jumps out is because none of you, MWPP or Nakkers seem to be talking about it.

I really want to vote for Nakia, and let him know I won't be around much, but would change if more information came to light

akkaps once played a game as godfather or alpha with hardly any posting. And won.That surely can't be his usual game?

Hes obsessed
it was all the SK talk before the game started plus you keep accusing me of being the apprentice and now I want to try and work out who is

The only reason it jumps out is because none of you, MWPP or Nakkers seem to be talking about it.
I brought up the apprentice early on and actually said if I was sk I would have given gralin the apprentice whereas mwpp said she would have given it to someone who lurks

Remove this Banner Ad

ROUGH WEREWOLF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back